2022-23 CBB Season

Advertisement
I got Indiana beating Xavier by at least 6 what you think @Liberty City El
Trayce Jackson-Davis & Malik Reneau (another Miami kid lol) are going to have their hands full dealing with Xavier's front-court with Jack Nunge & Zach Freemantle.

Indiana is a talented team this year, but X has very good Senior depth & strong bigs that can change the tenor of the game with rebounding & post play.

With that said, I agree with you, I would go with Indiana for this game, but Xavier could also pull off the upset.

That sounds hedgy huh? Lol No Gabby, but that's really my guess lol

Trayce Jackson-Davis & Malik Reneau (another Miami kid lol) are going to have their hands full dealing with Xavier's front-court with Jack Nunge & Zach Freemantle.

Indiana is a talented team this year, but X has very good Senior depth & strong bigs that can change the the tenor of the game with rebounding & post play.

With that said, I agree with you, I would go with Indiana for this game, but Xavier could also pull off the upset.

That sounds hedgy huh? Lol No Gabby, but that's really my guess lol
😂 yeah I’m with you. I like the 2nd unit of Indiana to make all the difference

Advertisement
GTown with another disappointing loss.

Had the lead at the half & then completely fell apart in the 2nd half.

Pat Ewing just cannot get the job done there.

IN a few minutes we get to see how good UVA is (or isn't) versus nbr 3 Baylor. Would like to see UVA win not only because ACC but the recent tragedy there, r.i.p.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Southern Utah Thunderbirds beating Duke 25-24, now there's a surprise
ooops i meant Kansas, even more of a surprise.
upd: S.U. 32 Kansas 31 with 5 to go in 1st

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back