2022-23 CBB Season

Advertisement
I didn't see the Furman game, but I watched PSU vs Butler the other night...

They have good Senior Guard play with Jalen Pickett, Andrew Funk & Camren Wynter.

They're pretty good, but Idk if they'll be better than Iowa, Michigan or Illinois, plus Purdue & Indiana are supposed to be really good this season.

Maryland, Oh St & Northwestern are all supposed to be good this year too, the B1G is deep AF in Basketball.
No post presence for Penn st will end up killing them. They’re kinda like us last year except they don’t have a stretch big like we had in Sam

Advertisement
GG Jackson going to South Carolina, saved us from what I believe would have been a guaranteed (barring injuries) UNC national championship.

Advertisement
My lord the bottom of the ACC is a bunch of rotten joists and a dirt crawlspace.
Cuse, Clemson, Pitt, LVille, FSU & Boston College are all very very pedestrian or far worse this year.

It’s pretty much gonna be between Miami, UNC & UVA IMO.

I’m not a believer in VA Tech & we’ll see how ND & Wake turn out as the season progresses.

I don’t think Duke will be anywhere near as good this season either.

AZ ST is doggin’ Michigan right now! By 23 with a 1+ left in the 1st half.

& Austin Nunez just worked’em with a nice hesi & a sharpshooter 3.

Advertisement
Today’s schedule
57A02AD5-9A6A-42F4-A3EA-81DDBB9F21F0.jpeg

UNC hype seems solely based on Bacot. Duke's center is a kid from my home area...was at Northwestern. Omier will eat him alive.

But like its been stated he is going to have some games where he picks up a ticky tack foul...its the acc. We need those young guys ready to eat some minutes and be productive...which they can be. They are already better then Rodney

Last edited:
A&M is looking like a major let down. Expected a step forward but the offense is really hit or miss. The leading scorer graduated and no one has stepped up yet

Advertisement
A&M is looking like a major let down. Expected a step forward but the offense is really hit or miss. The leading scorer graduated and no one has stepped up yet
Agree, but injuries have a taken a toll and I don’t think they have the stomach to buy Jimbo out — yet.

Advertisement
Back