2022-23 CBB Season

Advertisement
Advertisement
how good is MSU or is gonzaga just not great this year (close call with MSU and texas blowing them out)

Advertisement
They have looked hella better than UNC so far. UNC has played in 3 close games.
Against garbage teams. Save for the 1st half of the Lafayatte game, Miami has dominated the garbage so far. Not saying we are better than UNC by any means, but they've been underwhelming so far.

Advertisement
They have looked hella better than UNC so far. UNC has played in 3 close games.
Unc isn’t as good as their finish was. It’s a guards game and their guards went supernova at the right time.but they were average all season last year. So they’re about what I expected

Unc isn’t as good as their finish was. It’s a guards game and their guards went supernova at the right time.but they were average all season last year. So they’re about what I expected
You know what's crazy is if they didn't beat Duke the final game of the year then they were borderline not making it to the tournament. At best they would have played at Dayton for the play in game. And that UCLA game UCLA was in the drivers seat and Love went nuts at the end.

You know what's crazy is if they didn't beat Duke the final game of the year then they were borderline not making it to the tournament. At best they would have played at Dayton for the play in game. And that UCLA game UCLA was in the drivers seat and Love went nuts at the end.
Yupppp and they never looked back when love woke up. They’re missing Manek very much. He was a lot better for that team than given credit for. Miami will probably beat them

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yupppp and they never cooked back when love woke up. They’re missing Manek very much. He was a lot better for that team than given credit for. Miami will probably beat them
I hope so. My two brothers are die hard UNC fans...always nice to have bragging rights.

I hope so. My two brothers are die hard UNC fans...always nice to have bragging rights.
Bacot is gonna have fits with omier. High energy athletic guys give him trouble cause he literally can’t jump an inch off the floor. Miller will have to be big as well because he’s going to get one of the guards matched up on him. Uncs best defender will take turns on wong and pack

Bacot is gonna have fits with omier. High energy athletic guys give him trouble cause he literally can’t jump an inch off the floor. Miller will have to be big as well because he’s going to get one of the guards matched up on him. Uncs best defender will take turns on wong and pack
If Omier stays out of foul trouble then he will have himself a game. Bacot was the only player to play well last year against Miami and a lot of his points and rebounds came when the game was in hand.

Yeah. And now he’s starting to recruit bigs at an elite level. Excited to see what’s next. I just watched the Penn state game did you get a chance to see them?
I didn't see the Furman game, but I watched PSU vs Butler the other night...

They have good Senior Guard play with Jalen Pickett, Andrew Funk & Camren Wynter.

They're pretty good, but Idk if they'll be better than Iowa, Michigan or Illinois, plus Purdue & Indiana are supposed to be really good this season.

Maryland, Oh St & Northwestern are all supposed to be good this year too, the B1G is deep AF in Basketball.

Advertisement
Back