Lou
@ FSU
BC
@ VT
GT
Cuse
@ Notre Dame
@ Miami

I think they’re a solid team, they’ve proved that so I’ll give them benefit of the doubt. Their schedule is very, very favorable to them. I only see 1 sure loss, possibly 2 (against VT).

(I’m sure they’ll drop a head scratcher but having a hard time seeing where. Would say FSU but they’ll want to beat them after losing to them at home)

Advertisement
FSU down 40-12 with 5 left in the first to Nc State.

Acc is going to be interesting down the stretch. If anyone can get hot in that top 6 they all have a chance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
...assuming you are not an "Owl" fan, good news is nbr 19 FAU just got their second loss at UAB. Opens a spot to move up if we beat Clemson Saturday (as well as Clemson's nbr 20 spot)

...assuming you are not an "Owl" fan, good news is nbr 19 FAU just got their second loss at UAB. Opens a spot to move up if we beat Clemson Saturday (as well as Clemson's nbr 20 spot)
Not an Owl fan, but I respected their win streak...

Pretty impressive feat for Dusty May

Advertisement
Lady Canes also playing Clemson impt game. Just ****ed away a 14 point lead in 4th with too many mishaps to recount. so tied with a 6 seconds left. Clemson got ball after UM missed the rebound. ACCNX (now in O.T.)

upd: Nervous finish (missed 3 of 4 FTs with less than 8 seconds left) but Canes win in OT by 3!! Yay

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back