2022-23 CBB Season

Advertisement
This title game looks awfully familiar

“SDST didn’t show up”

“The stage was too big”

“The lights were too bright”

“Didn’t play to win, just played to get there”

Or UConn is good and hot at the right time…

But lots of time left to make a run. Let’s see it Aztecs

“SDST didn’t show up”

“The stage was too big”

“The lights were too bright”

“Didn’t play to win, just played to get there”

Or UConn is good and hot at the right time…

We’re better than SDSU.

UCONN is nearly* unbeatable when they are locked in. Their length and athleticism is absolutely elite.

* We could beat them if we got hot (even accounting for their length and defensive intensity)

We’re better than SDSU.

UCONN is nearly* unbeatable when they are locked in. Their length and athleticism is absolutely elite.

* We could beat them

I think we could beat them too. I’m just amazed that UConn played 6 games and the likes of Miami, Gonzaga, Arkansas and SDST just “didn’t show up”… or at least according to CIS Miami didn’t show up

I think we could beat them too. I’m just amazed that UConn played 6 games and the likes of Miami, Gonzaga, Arkansas and SDST just “didn’t show up”… or at least according to CIS Miami didn’t show up

Oh I get it lol.

It’s just tough because this year’s team could beat anyone on the right night. But they needed a near perfect night against this UCONN team.

When you factor in the level Clingan is playing right now… they are scary, scary good.

Advertisement
Would’ve been nice if Uconn missed some of these bunnies on Saturday night. 3 pt regression finally smacking uconn as well.

Would’ve been nice if Uconn missed some of these bunnies on Saturday night. 3 pt regression finally smacking uconn as well.

SDSU playing better defense than we did imho (despite UConn scoring more points). UConn’s screening action destroyed our defense.

Even with UConn’s struggles they win by 17. They deserve the trophy no doubt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back