2021 WR Lemeke Brockington receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Lemeke-Brockington-46095024/

5'11 187lbs 3-star WR out of Moultire GA, goes to 7A school Colquitt County (Rush Propst former program).

Dual sport athlete that plays both Football & Basketball, had a very good Junior season with 53rec 921yds & 13TD's.

Has really good top end speed, no official testing numbers but looks in the 4.5 range. Is a technically savvy route runner, plays with suddenness & gets in & out of his breaks with quickness, very good footwork. The route @1:30 on his tape was excellent, did a good job creating separation with his feet running straight at him & stacked the DB forcing him to open up giving the WR the cushion to beat him & execute the fade route. Has nice hands & good body control as well, kid is a natural playmaker that can lineup on the outside at X or play in the Slot.

Holds offers from South Carolina, Tenn, Va Tech, GTech, Kentucky, Vandy, Minnesota, Purdue, Duke, Cincinnati, App St, UAB & USF.

Advertisement
these type of kids usually go sec. But im glad we throwin our hat into the ring. I mean they live in our areas we need to punch back a bit
Yeah he's a South Carolina lean, but GTech is after him too.

Colquitt kids are strictly SEC country, but I still like the offer.

If we're going OOS at WR I wish we'd offer a few more Texas Wide outs this class because both Va Tech & USC are stealing some high ranked kids outta there this class, we can get them to come here too with our new offense.

Advertisement
GTech is now seen as a more viable option with its new offense by instate kids who aren't going to get offered by Georgia. GTech's new coach is a upbeat grinder and may get them turned around.

Kid looks like he has some serious juice. I still like quite a few of our in state options but this kid wouldn’t be a bad take at all IMO.

Advertisement
GTech is now seen as a more viable option with its new offense by instate kids who aren't going to get offered by Georgia. GTech's new coach is a upbeat grinder and may get them turned around.

Georgia Tech is USF in Georgia

Georgia Tech is USF in Georgia

And yet they've still managed to win more NCs than UGA. LMAO. G-Tech absolutely has the potential to become a force in the ACC. It demolishes UGA in **** near every aspect. Academically, Program history, and not only is there no comparison between Atlanta & Athens, Atlanta is also the Mecca of CFB.

Advertisement
And yet they've still managed to win more NCs than UGA. LMAO. G-Tech absolutely has the potential to become a force in the ACC. It demolishes UGA in **** near every aspect. Academically, Program history, and not only is there no comparison between Atlanta & Athens, Atlanta is also the Mecca of CFB.
Why because there is a stadium there. Atlanta ain't no Mecca of college football.

Why because there is a stadium there. Atlanta ain't no Mecca of college football.

You're clueless. Smh

Last edited:
Whooooa, slow down there Hoss. You started going off the trail at "It demolishes UGA in **** near every aspect". There ain't a GTech grad in Georgia who isn't jealous of Georgia's football program's history - and record playing agin Tech. Academically GTech is betta, butt it closer than Tech grads care two admit. Come to think on it, I don't recollect meeting many Tech grads or who weren't jealous of Georgia in just about every respect.

I've lived in Athens and Atlanta. If you a student Athens is the best by far. Fawk Atlanta. Got lots of family there and hate driving up to visit dem in that cot dam traffic nightmare. On da other hand, I loves going back to Athens to visit.

Atlanta the Mecca of CFB?! Bowl games only. As much as I hates to admit it, Tuscaloosa Alabama may be able to claim that one. You and the author of dat article done fell off your horses and hit you heads.

Advertisement
Whooooa, slow down there Hoss. You started going off the trail at "It demolishes UGA in **** near every aspect". There ain't a GTech grad in Georgia who isn't jealous of Georgia's football program's history - and record playing agin Tech. Academically GTech is betta, butt it closer than Tech grads care two admit. Come to think on it, I don't recollect meeting many Tech grads or who weren't jealous of Georgia in just about every respect.

I've lived in Athens and Atlanta. If you a student Athens is the best by far. Fawk Atlanta. Got lots of family there and hate driving up to visit dem in that cot dam traffic nightmare. On da other hand, I loves going back to Athens to visit.

Atlanta the Mecca of CFB?! Bowl games only. As much as I hates to admit it, Tuscaloosa Alabama may be able to claim that one. You and the author of dat article done fell off your horses and hit you heads.

Why do so many geniuses on this hoe *** forum cite anecdotal evidence to support their arguments? Could it be because they're all fallacious?

Why do so many geniuses on this hoe *** forum cite anecdotal evidence to support their arguments? Could it be because they're all fallacious?
Now hold on there fella. You gonna have to explain a few of dem fancy words before I can retort. By the way, when you was at Tech, did you study injunearing?

Both of em some sh*t historically so who really cares.

GA TECH is still the lil lil lil brother in there own state.

Ninjas dont have the pull of Auburn, Clemson in state and whenever Tenn feel like it they can do the same.

GA tech cant be a force in the ACC when there not gonna be a force in there OWN recruiting base.

Like i said...They are USF. Everything has to hit on all cylinders for them just to be in the running and its not sustainable.

Both of em some sh*t historically so who really cares.

GA TECH is still the lil lil lil brother in there own state.

Ninjas dont have the pull of Auburn, Clemson in state and whenever Tenn feel like it they can do the same.

GA tech cant be a force in the ACC when there not gonna be a force in there OWN recruiting base.

Like i said...They are USF. Everything has to hit on all cylinders for them just to be in the running and its not sustainable.
Do you think it's the biggest spot for CFB? When you think of CFB history I don't think of Atlanta. I think of the Rose Bowl more than Atlanta, not saying the Rose Bowl is either just throwing it out there.

Advertisement
Back