2021 WR Jacolby George receives offer

Advertisement
Whole offensive staff needs to kick rocks, and shame on Manny for firing full O staff and failing on all of them during hiring process. I’d keep Field because only guy that has any south Florida relationship

Advertisement
Hickson is actually the only coach I would keep, I like Field too but he's replaceable.

But they all need to go, none of them are good enough to stick around for the long run.

Manny put all his eggs with Enos (which was wrong) and then allowed him to hire Stubblefield and Barry. I understand his idea of allowing a former head coach and O guy run that side of the ball but he picked the wrong guy and that guy hired wrong staff. That needs to be corrected after next week.

Manny put all his eggs with Enos (which was wrong) and then allowed him to hire Stubblefield and Barry. I understand his idea of allowing a former head coach and O guy run that side of the ball but he picked the wrong guy and that guy hired wrong staff. That needs to be corrected after next week.

And the argument of I THOUGHT Stubbs can’t recruit (sarcasm) posts because he landed a 4 star kid. Any idea at Miami can recruit freaking WR. We need a guy that vipes a bit more with kids and still expects them to work

Advertisement
All of them can go, I don't have allegiance to any coach on this staff, but what's the beef with them this week?
It's not Stubbs fault the moron OC calls pass plays to a QB who's barfing himself all game against a team that we could run with Burns corpse at RB.
Barry recruitment has been underwhelming, but he has the only position on this team who got better from week 0 to now.

It's all bad.

2021 George quote. When this was posted everyone wanted Miami to pull his offer. Now it's a disaster?“Since I have still have two years to play in high school, I’m still going to consider other schools,” George said. “NC State, Kentucky, Syracuse, Pitt, and Minnesota have offered so far, and I think Oklahoma is close to offering too.”

Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) Plantation High School WR Jacolby George is a former Miami Hurricanes commitment.

And, with 11 offers, he says UM remains very much in his picture. George initially decommitted after the loss to FIU.

“I just felt I committed too early, had to let my recruiting play itself out,” he says, adding “Miami’s still in the picture. They’re still showing love even after I decommitted, so that means a lot.”

George says he’s talking regularly with coaches Rob Likens, Eric Hickson and Manny Diaz.

“They say they still want me, are going to fight to get me,” George said.

Also on his offer list: Penn State, Minnesota, UCF and Kentucky.

“I don’t have a favorite in mind, they’re all just the same,” George said. “I’ll narrow things down probably before the season.”

He plans to visit Miami at some point this spring along with UCF and “probably Florida State.”

George says he’s not feeling any family pressure to stay close to home (“They don’t mind where I go as long as I’m doing well,” he says), and he adds of the future of the cane program that “I feel they’ll do well now that they changed the offense to the spread. That’s a big impact, I feel. And if the offense does well that would have a big impact on me.”

Advertisement
Made his Top 6, I mean if it stays at these teams only comp I see is PSU

2E1314E3-9A74-48A3-91AA-120CD7325FDA.jpeg

He reminds me of Stedman Bailey. He might be small but he's a Z receiver not a slot.

Brooks - X
Alexis - Z/slot
George - Z
Yulkieth - slot

Hope we land 3 of those. Bralon is a decent backup plan for Brooks if necessary.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back