2021 WR Damien Alford | Air Canada

Advertisement
Lulz, yeah that wouldn’t be a good thing. Is there any thoughts of moving him to TE given his height and potential for additional weight? Or are we looking at Alford strictly at the wideout spot, and utilize him the way we had hoped Langham and Cager would’ve been used while they played at Miami? Although I’d say Langham produced, especially given those 2 massive catches he hauled in versus FSU and Georgia Tech.

Lulz, yeah that wouldn’t be a good thing. Is there any thoughts of moving him to TE given his height and potential for additional weight? Or are we looking at Alford strictly at the wideout spot, and utilize him the way we had hoped Langham and Cager would’ve been used while they played at Miami? Although I’d say Langham produced, especially given those 2 massive catches he hauled in versus FSU and Georgia Tech.

His actual build is lean right now, but he looks good. I am not sure about moving him to TE. Looks like a big WR to me.

D1-M2MnX4AE97tQ.jpg:large

Advertisement
All we have to do to land this kid is open a Tim Hortons as one of the restaurants going in the new dorms. Sold EH!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What does Tunsil do? Does he have a school? Is he with MTI? I don’t have an issue with him. I just don’t know what he does.
He's one of the founders of McDougle Tech with Jerome & Stockar he helps them run the school & basically finds talent. They recruit kids in Broward with grades issues & try helping them getting their test scores up. Tunsil is basically a scout/coach that can get kids a scholly & he'll hook your transcripts up lol.

They also have some international kids there that come from Africa, Haiti, Canada, Bahamas & other spots in the Caribbean. That's why kids like Anaele, this kid Alford or even the kid from last year Denzel Daxon are all in Tunsil's program, he gets them scholly's to play D1 ball.

Another one of our own Derrick Crudup the last DFB player we ever got (lol) is actually the HC of the MCI football program.

He's one of the founders of McDougle Tech with Jerome & Stockar he helps them run the school & basically finds talent. They recruit kids in Broward with grades issues & try helping them getting their test scores up. Tunsil is basically a scout/coach that can get kids a scholly & he'll hook your transcripts up lol.

They also have some international kids there that come from Africa, Haiti, Canada, Bahamas & other spots in the Caribbean. That's why kids like Anaele, this kid Alford or even the kid from last year Denzel Daxon are all in Tunsil's program, he gets them scholly's to play D1 ball.

Another one of our own Derrick Crudup the last DFB player we ever got (lol) is actually the HC of the MCI football program.

Thanks do you know if he charges for his services as well? That’s a lot of work. I just wanted to understand his role. It’s good he’s helping kids get offers. I just hope he’s developing those young men to be more than football players.

I’m also monitoring the MTI. They got some talent. They have the QB from McArthur and South Dade QB heading there.

Advertisement
Back