2021 WR Christian Leary receivers offer

Advertisement
that 100 m and 200m with the national elite times and standards was posted by stoutbeast on Insidethe U over 2 hours ago--
stoutbeast
Posted on 2 hrs, V I P, User Since 89 months ago, User Post Count: 12,931
  • 2 hrsVIP
  • 89 months
Few track tidbits on a couple of the guys:

Christian Leary---10.80-100m(HS national elite standard 10.80) a 21.92-200m (HS elite standard 22.00)

Tommy Hill--11.36-100m and 22.67--200m --guy is listed 6-2/185
Yes it was. Credit to him.

From Stoutbeast on 247: Christian Leary---10.80-100m(HS national elite standard 10.80) a 21.92-200m (HS elite standard 22.00)
Ivins stated he timed as 4.56 laser 40

he is national elite at the 100m and200m but a laser 40 in 4.56. Shows that often those camp times as a little slow. Give me official track times where the guy has run in many sprints along with game film.

Advertisement
Image result for smiling gif

Advertisement
That school is loaded. The U is evaluating Diante Shepard who is 6-3 and 285 pounds and plays DT. Very physical at the point of attack.

Was going to post on him in a few lol. I've mentioned him before though in the first Anthony Hundley thread.

Advertisement
According to chatter, he wants to he a Gator but the Gators want height in their receiver room & Brashard Smith took his slot receiver/change of pace RB spot. So he's open to other schools. It looks like Nebraska is recruiting him the hardest right now. Cooney/Diaz/Lashlee/Hickson get on it!

According to chatter, he wants to he a Gator but the Gators want height in their receiver room & Brashard Smith took his slot receiver/change of pace RB spot. So he's open to other schools. It looks like Nebraska is recruiting him the hardest right now. Cooney/Diaz/Lashlee/Hickson get on it!
Tennessee is up there as well.

He only wanted to be a gator cause they were first to offer him and his boy Tommi Hill. Tennessee is making moves though. He mentioned Miami but just said it was a good time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back