2021 WR Charles Montgomery receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Charles-Montgomery-46051504/

5'11 175lbs 4-star WR out of Valrico, goes to 7A school Armwood

Was originally at Bloomingdale HS then transferred to Armwood. Versatile athlete that plays RB & WR, had 41rec 720yds & 8TD's receiving with 1,217 all-purpose yards rushing & Kick returning.

His testing numbers don't match his tape, he ran a slow 40 & slow shuttle at the opening but on tape plays much faster.

Holds offers from Oh St (the favorites), Bama, LSU, UGA, Penn St, UF, FSU, AZ St, Minnesota, Kentucky, UCF, South Carolina, Va Tech, West Va, Maryland, Nebraska & Iowa St.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Their WR's sure... Their program? Definitely not.

But that's not the point, the point is they have recent success that they can show recruits & along with their offensive system is attractive to recruits.
I hear you , Godfather. But I'll never give the suckeyes any credit....
I have no problem with the ignorant blind homer fan moniker. :dbc:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seffner (Fla.) Armwood standout Charles Montgomery picked up a Miami Hurricanes scholarship offer Jan. 27.

And he says UM is very much in his picture.

Asked what schools have captured his attention the most, Montgomery said, “Specifically Miami, Florida, Ohio State, Penn State, Georgia, a couple of other schools - but those schools in particular because of the marketing program I’m trying to major in.”

Montgomery adds of UM that what draws him to the program Is “just the history, the numbers they put up. Plus it’s not really a bad program - I’m from Florida, that type of school wanting me would be just a blessing itself just to stay home, have that ability to stay home.”

He also says “Ed Reed, Ray Lewis - the legends, I used to watch Sean Taylor a lot before he passed. That’s a blessing to just be able to have that opportunity to play up to a legend (level).

When might Montgomery visit UM?

“Hopefully this offseason,” he said. “I haven’t really been communicating with any coaches yet but I’m planning (to visit), get that opportunity and take advantage of it.”

Seffner (Fla.) Armwood standout Charles Montgomery picked up a Miami Hurricanes scholarship offer Jan. 27.

And he says UM is very much in his picture.

Asked what schools have captured his attention the most, Montgomery said, “Specifically Miami, Florida, Ohio State, Penn State, Georgia, a couple of other schools - but those schools in particular because of the marketing program I’m trying to major in.”

Montgomery adds of UM that what draws him to the program Is “just the history, the numbers they put up. Plus it’s not really a bad program - I’m from Florida, that type of school wanting me would be just a blessing itself just to stay home, have that ability to stay home.”

He also says “Ed Reed, Ray Lewis - the legends, I used to watch Sean Taylor a lot before he passed. That’s a blessing to just be able to have that opportunity to play up to a legend (level).

When might Montgomery visit UM?

“Hopefully this offseason,” he said. “I haven’t really been communicating with any coaches yet but I’m planning (to visit), get that opportunity and take advantage of it.”

He is supposed to be transferring back to Bloomingdale High School.

If so, may help our chances.

Advertisement
Back