2021 Virginia 4 star DE/OLB Naquan Brown Earns offer

Advertisement
Beast. Released a top 10 back in January but I'm pretty sure that's changed since

6'3 205, 5.9/93 4*, goes to Ocean Lakes in VA Beach. Not sure which school is his leader as he has offers from **** near everywhere, but he's visited VT the most. Would probably be a DE in our system or a Josh Uche-type strongside blitzing LB.

Last edited:
Beast. Released a top 10 back in January but I'm pretty sure that's changed since

6'3 205, 5.9/93 4*, goes to Ocean Lakes in VA Beach. Not sure which school is his leader as he has offers from **** near everywhere, but he's visited VT the most. Would probably be a DE in pur system or a Josh Uche-type strongside blitzing LB.

UCHE comp is good. I dont think he has the current length we use at DE.

We made his Top 6

Miami: “I like Miami and coach (Manny) Diaz and (defensive line) coach (Todd) Stroud are really interested in me as well. They think I would fit in as an outside linebacker and they offered me and jumped right on me and been on me since.”

Advertisement
We made his Top 6

Miami: “I like Miami and coach (Manny) Diaz and (defensive line) coach (Todd) Stroud are really interested in me as well. They think I would fit in as an outside linebacker and they offered me and jumped right on me and been on me since.”

I love it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back