2021 TOP 20 FL

Advertisement
1592172467061.png

Advertisement
oh boy do we suck at recruiting six 5 stars in our state 4 in our back yard none are considering us ... oh and none in the top 20 are considering us as well...

GO CANES !!!
None are considering us.....such as Leonard Taylor working out in Canes gear....or such as immediately prior to him starting to rock Canes gear the several hours long Zoom call he/parents had with our coaching staff......

Have to do better OP...

oh boy do we suck at recruiting six 5 stars in our state 4 in our back yard none are considering us ... oh and none in the top 20 are considering us as well...

GO CANES !!!
And you swallow. Go cheer for Clemson or something. TFOH

Advertisement
1 South Florida RB
2 South Florida WR
1 South Florida TE
3 South Florida OL
2 South Florida iDL
2 South Florida LB (+1 that grew up in South Florida)
1 South Florida CB
1 South Florida K

We've got like what...10 spots left...and our top targets at pretty much every position but QB are all South Florida or legacy players.

I'm not sure what the problem is with Miami's recruiting right now. They are going to get commitments from some of these top guys if they just keep grinding away and and win 10-11 games this year. We'll have more than one Avantae Williams situation this year.

And you swallow. Go cheer for Clemson or something. TFOH
Poetry says the most with the least amount of words. I believe you captured it all right here.

Kudos to you, sir.

Advertisement
OP doesn’t see the glass half empty. He sees it half full. Half full of sewer water.

After last season Manny and his staff ought to be voted recruiters of the year if they can get this class to stick...looking at the rankings I don’t see a whole lot of 6-7 teams in the top 10-15

Advertisement
Back