(2021) Thad Franklin Updates??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thad looks the part, hopefully Hickson keeps his options open if we can’t land Franklin. I’d love him as the 2021 RB but wouldn’t blame him if/when Chaney and Knighton ball the **** out in 2020. If Lashlee runs the ball on average @40 a game, then they’re going to get 10-15 carries depending on who’s toting the rock the best.

Advertisement
Locally-

Amari Daniels (Central)

i wasn’t that impressed with Daniels soph stuff. Seems like he never progressed or hit a wall after frosh

But i will say i thought hetook a step forward as a junior. More of a burst.

i wouldn’r mind if we ended up with him. But i think still a step behind Franklin

Had a great class last year but I'd also say we're extremely thin at RB right now. The talent looks great but the production is virtually non-existent. It's Harris then a bunch of question marks.
I wouldn’t say thin , I would say inexperienced but Chaney and knighton will definitely ball out

Advertisement
This is a good question. Every offense favors, and by definition, disfavors certain players and types. I can say that the spread favors quicker receivers over big receivers, but maybe wrong.

so to those on here who have greater understanding of the spread, what type of running backs benefit the most from this style? It can’t be every type because no offense is perfect for every player
I dont know if you are wrong about big wr in the spread or not but I will say this Gabriel Davis #13 for UCF thrived in the spread. kid is a total stud.

Any old farts here that remember Al Bundy's old QB named Thad? Show was truly ahead of its time.

Advertisement
Back