2021 TE Miles Campbell receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Miles-Campbell-46083533/

6'3 225lbs 3-star TE out of Douglasville GA, goes to 6A school South Paulding.

Dual sport athlete that plays both Football & Basketball. Had 54rec 720yds 9TD's & his Junior year & also had a great Sophomore season with 68rec 533yds & 3TD's.

Is a shifty TE with quick feet & versatility that can play Y-WR or X, also plays as a traditional TE with his hand in the dirt & is a willing blocker. Very nice route runner showing curls, comebacks, outs & post routes. Has good speed at TE & is athletic playmaker.

Is a 3-star with an 87 rating, will definitely get a rating bump by seasons end.

Holds offers from UF, FSU, UNC, Ole Miss, Tennessee. Michigan, Mich St, GTech, Arkansas, Va Tech, NC St, UCF, Kentucky, Louisville, West Va, Indiana, Nebraska, Kansas, Pitt, Cuse, Maryland & USF

Advertisement
Great offer...kid is currently playing just how we expect to employ..he shows he would block too.

Whomever is coming in with Brantley is going to be killer...we cant really miss at Te with the oofers they sent out..Dudes should be fighting to secure that second spot.

Douglasville (Ga.) South Paulding High School TE Miles Campbell added a Miami Hurricanes scholarship offer on Thursday.

It was his 26th offer.

“Coach (Stephen) Field hit me up yesterday and we started talking, talked about Miami , if it’s a place I want to be,” Campbell said. “I asked if he was offering, he said `We’ll talk tomorrow.’ So I called him today and he told me more about Miami and he offered.”

Campbell’s reaction to the offer?

“I was ecstatic because Miami’s a good program for football,” Campbell said. “I don’t know much about the program, I know they have some new coaches. I’m just really happy to get that relationship started with the coaches.”

Campbell says he was “thinking about making a top 11” but he’s not sure as of now.

“We have to see what goes on,” he said.

He has seen several colleges already, including Georgia, Georgia Tech, South Carolina, Florida and Florida State.

“I’ve been a lot of places,” Campbell said. “And I’ll visit Miami when the virus is under control, for sure.”

With our history at TE we should be able to get who we want. If Field doesn’t land a stud this year he should be shown the door.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back