2021 SS Rickey Smith receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6'1 185 DB from Apopka, goes to 5A school Jones in Orlando (same school as 2020 DB Dominick Hill)

He runs a 4.6 40 with a 4.2 shuttle unofficial, but on film looks to have some good speed. Plays aggressive, is a good tackler & is a physically built hybrid Safety. He plays SS Nickel Rover, but can also play OLB, so basically he's a Striker lol.

Holds offers from Ole Miss, Mizzou, Kentucky, Wake Forest, UCF, Marshall & FAU

Advertisement
First and foremost this a terribly put together highlight tape so props to anyone who can get through that whole thing. Because of the play sequencing on it, I feel like I would have to watch all 18 mins to get a feel of his skill sets. But from the bit i did watch he does seem to have solid"Striker" like qualities. Solid tackler and decent ball skills but doesn't look like a Plan A kid to me.

First and foremost this a terribly put together highlight tape so props to anyone who can get through that whole thing. Because of the play sequencing on it, I feel like I would have to watch all 18 mins to get a feel of his skill sets. But from the bit i did watch he does seem to have solid"Striker" like qualities. Solid tackler and decent ball skills but doesn't look like a Plan A kid to me.
I couldn’t watch it.

6'1 185 DB from Apopka, goes to 5A school Jones in Orlando (same school as 2020 DB Dominick Hill)

He runs a 4.6 40 with a 4.2 shuttle unofficial, but on film looks to have some good speed. Plays aggressive, is a good tackler & is a physically built hybrid Safety. He plays SS Nickel Rover, but can also play OLB, so basically he's a Striker lol.

Holds offers from Ole Miss, Mizzou, Kentucky, Wake Forest, UCF, Marshall & FAU

One of these kids probably gonna be in this class as a striker....This kid, Dink Jackson, the Orlando kid originally from Broward, etc.

Advertisement
Back