2021 Signing Day Profile: Athlete Malik Curtis

Advertisement
I am a firm believer he should get every opportunity to compete for the return roles.

I do also want him at CB. He isn't a better WR than Romello, Brashard, or Jacolby. I am not sure he ever will be. If he doesn't cut it at CB, he can switch over to offense to try and contribute then.

Advertisement
If we get the haul we’re expecting at CB, we need to move Curtis back to offense.

Go with 4 CB’s this cycle IF it’s the right guys. Rogers, Graves, one of Fegans/Singletary, and one of Spells/Cull/J Allen or even the Hendersons. The options are insane. Take only 2 WR’s (Ibieta + Horton/Gibson/NY kid)since next class is loaded, #’s should work fine especially if we land one of Fegans/Singletary since they’re ready to play as true freshman.

Last edited:
Food for thought on Curtis...only burn he was seeing this year IMO was potentially on ST. So if we have the chance to bring in four great CB prospects this year (say Rogers, Graves, plus two other) AND several can enroll early, we can then recruit one less WR (since its a down class anyway) and then move Curtis to WR. Year-long board debate solved.

Advertisement
His ol man better get a DNA test. That's his kid
moments father GIF

Advertisement
Patke was the definite lead on Curtis. He was recruited as a punt returner and Patke was the special teams coach. And I didn’t disparage Patke at all.
Oh I’m co-signing you. Im saying nope they don’t know. They just blindly hate him. He had two of the best in the business at kicker and punter and coached Gil pretty **** well. He can coach

Advertisement
You do know Patke recruited him.
I think you all are missing Ziggy’s point. He wasn’t commenting about Curtis recruitment, he was bemoaning the CB recruiting under Rumph that would cause us to have to use the Fl SW “Offensive” POY on defense (CB)!

Advertisement
Back