2021 S Geoffrey McKelton Jr

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6'0 170lbs FS from the Muck, goes to Pahokee, is teammates with Latarie Kinsler & 21 CB Markevious Brown (who transferred to IMG).

Long armed kid with good range & ball skills, had 35tcks 5INT's, 6PD's & 1TD his Sophomore year.

Can play CB, but is primarily a Safety & is used at RB at times as well. Don't know what his exact speed is but looks good enough on film & has good instincts for just a Soph. He was at the Opening back in Feb, but don't know his numbers.

He camped at Paradise way back when he was in 8th grade & likes Miami, he's Damien Berry's cousin.

Plays 7v7 ball for Florida Fire, a prospect to keep up with for the 2021 class.

Advertisement
For those of us not familiar with the term “muck”, how or why is it being used to describe him or the area he’s from? Not trying to start anything, just curious as I’m still relatively new to recruiting scene.

"Belle Glade (and the surrounding area) is sometimes referred to as "Muck City" due to the large quantity of muck, in which sugarcane grows, found in the area.[6] Despite being located in the South Florida region of the state, Belle Glade is culturally more associated with the Florida Heartland."

-Wikipedia

For those of us not familiar with the term “muck”, how or why is it being used to describe him or the area he’s from? Not trying to start anything, just curious as I’m still relatively new to recruiting scene.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hes begging to come here

Looks like the tweet was deleted but I think it said something like "I want to come home" and he tagged the coaches. Anyway, this is how recruiting should be down here. If kids play around, they will lose their spot and we will have no talent drop off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back