2021 RB Ricky Parks

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Ricky-Parks-46058699/

5'11 200lbs 4-star RB out of Tampa, goes to Jesuit (same school as Larry Hodges & Conor McLaughlin)

Had a good sophomore year in his first season as the full time starter with 1,136yds & 11TD's at 6.8ypc.

Big physical tough kid, with great balance & vision. Is more short area quick than fast, long speed type, looks about 4.55ish but is a good long stride style power runner.

Holds offers from Penn St (Seider), South Carolina (Coach Brown), UCF, UVA & Iowa

Advertisement
Another legit option at RB for the 21 class, with Thadd obviously being the crown jewel.

This kid needs an offer though, reminds me of Marlon Mack who was very productive in college & still in the NFL.
Spot on with the Mack comparison, although it seems like Mack has an extra gear. But then again, all of my eyewitness account of him starts at USF. I never saw any film of Mack in HS period, let alone 10th Grade. For all I know, Parks may be faster at this point. The running styles are very similar tho...

Spot on with the Mack comparison, although it seems like Mack has an extra gear. But then again, all of my eyewitness account of him starts at USF. I never saw any film of Mack in HS period, let alone 10th Grade. For all I know, Parks may be faster at this point. The running styles are very similar tho...
Yeah Mack is probably a step faster in terms of pure speed but they're both similar style runners.

You know Mack is originally from Overtown, his whole family was athletes, his pops played for Miami Senior & older brother Marlo was at BTW. Mack would've went to BTW too he played pop warner ball in Overtown but they moved up to Sarasota before he went to High School.

Nah, I ain't know Mack was from Town bruh. It's a lot of cats who are from Dade but don't count towards our NFL numbers. I just met a chick who's related to Stephon Tuitt of the Steelers. She told me he's from down here but moved to GA when he got to middle school...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back