2021 RB Katravis Geter receives offer

Kid got ZERO official offers today & is pretty upset about it on Twitter. Anyone know what happened? Is he an academic risk? His film is good & he has a great unofficial offer list.

Advertisement
Kid got ZERO official offers today & is pretty upset about it on Twitter. Anyone know what happened? Is he an academic risk? His film is good & he has a great unofficial offer list.

He's a step slow obviously...Nice back though, I'm sure someone will take a shot with him.

That’s a big reason why kids should take the offer they want as soon as they get it. Spots fill up and they have to settle. There’s only a couple dozen guys each cycle that any school will take no matter what.

Advertisement
He didn't get any official offers on August 1st and was mad about it on Twitter lol. I think he's good so I was surprised. FIU has 3 local kids I think are way better than FIU, him, the DT from Stranahan & and the LB from Hallandale

Advertisement
He didn't get any official offers on August 1st and was mad about it on Twitter lol. I think he's good so I was surprised. FIU has 3 local kids I think are way better than FIU, him, the DT from Stranahan & and the LB from Hallandale
bunch of Louisville/Syracuse type kids they got committed this class.

As good as they are recruiting...my alma mater FAU to me class is sneaky good as well. FAU is the better team and program

bunch of Louisville/Syracuse type kids they got committed this class.

As good as they are recruiting...my alma mater FAU to me class is sneaky good as well. FAU is the better team and program
Butch and FIU have been FAU's ***** for years.

Advertisement
Back