2021 RB Brandon Campbell receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Brandon-Campbell-46058435/

5'10 190lbs 4-star RB out of Katy TX, goes to 6A school Pearland.

Was originally at Taylor HS, then transferred to Pearland.

A dynamic naturally gifted athlete with great speed & homerun hitting ability. He runs a 4.52 40 with a 4.02 shuttle & a 36.5inch vert.

Had 1,159 all purpose yards (879 rushing) with 23 total TD's (19 rushing).

Comes from great stock being the Grandson of legendary HOF RB Earl Campbell, which means you'd assume he's a Longhorn lock but (TFWIW) he actually has LSU, Va Tech & USC as his early favorites.

Holds offers from LSU, Texas, Bama, USC, Baylor, UF, Penn St, Arkansas, Arizona, OK St, TCU, Va Tech, Ole Miss, Washington, Mizzou, Nebraska, TTech, Cuse, GTech, Illinois, Memphis, SMU & Houston.

Advertisement
if he doesn’t come to Miami, i hope he goes to Texas. anything else would be wrong. heritage/legacy matters. the ability to run between the tackles with vision, at that speed, is elite.

if he doesn’t come to Miami, i hope he goes to Texas. anything else would be wrong. heritage/legacy matters. the ability to run between the tackles with vision, at that speed, is elite.
Lashlee offered him when he was at SMU, so he's following that up now that he's at Miami.

I agree, wouldn't wanna see a kid like this anywhere but here or UT, Earl Campbell's legacy don't look right at somewhere like Va Tech or USC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back