2021 RB Antonio Outler

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Antonio-Outler-46059357/

5'10 200lbs (looks shorter than that) RB out of Palm Beach, has been at multiple schools throughout his HS career, started out at Suncoast, transferred to Dwyer, then PBG & not at PBL (Gurvan Hall's old school, coached by former Cane Al Shipman).

Had a great breakout Junior year this season with 1,693yds 12TD's at 12.9 yards per carry, plus 4 receiving TD's.

He's not crazy fast, but has a very traditional RB style, he accelerates well in the open field & is a strong contact runner. Has good vision & balance & homrun hitting ability despite not being a flashy 4.4 speedster. He reminds me somewhat of Kelvin Taylor coming out of Belle Glade.

Only has offers from Pitt & UAB.

Advertisement
Do you think franklin will continue the pipeline
Obviously, Thadd Franklin is the best RB in the 21 class.

Just posting a potential 2nd back option if we take 2 for 21.
Do you think franklin will continue the pipeline from chaminade? Or will he start getting interest from the bag schools and jump ship?

Advertisement
Obviously, Thadd Franklin is the best RB in the 21 class.

Just posting a potential 2nd back option if we take 2 for 21.

Little similar to Amari Daniels imo, Daniels may have a step on him. I don't think either is an auto-take must get. But as usual thanks for the heads up.

Holding on to Franklin is priority #1 at this position and as big as any besides o-line on the offense

Advertisement
Outler is a tough, physical RB. He has great vision but lacks elite speed. The schools he was at previously all had issues with their head coaches and he left when they were fired....

I’ve known him for about 5 years, he’s a good kid who works his butt off. I think he’d be a great second back in the ‘21 class. I’d expect him to get a lot more offers this spring.....

Last edited:
Advertisement

https://247sports.com/Player/Antonio-Outler-46059357/

5'10 200lbs (looks shorter than that) RB out of Palm Beach, has been at multiple schools throughout his HS career, started out at Suncoast, transferred to Dwyer, then PBG & not at PBL (Gurvan Hall's old school, coached by former Cane Al Shipman).

Had a great breakout Junior year this season with 1,693yds 12TD's at 12.9 yards per carry, plus 4 receiving TD's.

He's not crazy fast, but has a very traditional RB style, he accelerates well in the open field & is a strong contact runner. Has good vision & balance & homrun hitting ability despite not being a flashy 4.4 speedster. He reminds me somewhat of Kelvin Taylor coming out of Belle Glade.

Only has offers from Pitt & UAB.

you meant fred taylor el?

Advertisement
Daniels overrated? Come on you can't be serious lol
I am, kid hasn't broken a 1,000yds in 3 years of HS ball.

He's the most overhyped prospect on this board because people crowned him as the next Dalvin because of his 13U FTL Canes highlights. He hasn't done sh*t in HS though.

He's just a speed back, runs with no physicality at all & can't escape traffic, if he has a wide open running lane then he can house it, but if he has to actually run in between the tackles & behind blockers he's just a regular ole RB.

Advertisement
Back