Official Cane Gang

Sophomore

6-3 200 pounds out of Gaffney HS in South Carolina

Kid has a cannon, great touch, and gets the ball out quick

Really makes every throw look effortless

Even on his deep throws, he has a touch that allows only the WR to get it

On those same deep throws, the WRs run right underneath, it's beautiful

Advertisement
There was a really good linebacker prospect we should’ve grabbed out of gaffney last year but they always produce and would be nice to get a shoe in the door. Same school as rocky McIntosh

Advertisement
SC got some players. I think its an area that doesn't get tapped into enough
No doubt. Usually there’s a couple of top-end guys like clowney, Gilmore, and Marcus lattimore but there is also some crazy under the radar prospects and there’s more of them than the well known top end guys

Advertisement
that first throw was against a saftey that just signed with pitt. his team had a pretty dificult schedule. also played Quentin Williams school which is a powerhouse out of charlotte. Spartanburg County breeds athletes and I would love to plant a flag there.

Advertisement

Lindsay's dt teammate Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins. 6'5 292. country boy strength

Jaydon Collins 6'6 270 ot. some good comp some bad comp but sort of reminds me of zion nelson (a dude who has a good body type but will need a couple of years)

and my personal favorite

Chance Black. 6'1 190 running back. very patient and has good vision. fast and strong. soft hands. thomas brown wants him

6-3 200 pounds out of Gaffney HS in South Carolina

Kid has a cannon, great touch, and gets the ball out quick

Really makes every throw look effortless

Even on his deep throws, he has a touch that allows only the WR to get it

On those same deep throws, the WRs run right underneath, it's beautiful

being from SC why would he give a rat rats *** about a struggling UM?

Advertisement

Lindsay's dt teammate Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins. 6'5 292. country boy strength

Jaydon Collins 6'6 270 ot. some good comp some bad comp but sort of reminds me of zion nelson (a dude who has a good body type but will need a couple of years)

and my personal favorite

Chance Black. 6'1 190 running back. very patient and has good vision. fast and strong. soft hands. thomas brown wants him

The RB Chance Black looks really good. Has prototypical size, and excellent vision. Sees the holes form and hits them hard. Acceleration also looks really good. His ability to run receiver routes and win them would also make him deadly in our new offense. I think he would be a good back to bring in to compliment Franklin.

The RB Chance Black looks really good. Has prototypical size, and excellent vision. Sees the holes form and hits them hard. Acceleration also looks really good. His ability to run receiver routes and win them would also make him deadly in our new offense. I think he would be a good back to bring in to compliment Franklin.
100% agree. I love his tape. Think he will be a monster. And his school consistently produces athletes. Arcega-whiteside is the most recent nfl player.

Advertisement
Back