2021 QB Ty Keyes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man he's going to be good he's very accurate I know as he gets older he'll be able to see his receivers open before they make a break and get the ball out sooner.

The only thing I don't like and I believe he can get it corrected is the hitch in his wind up before he releases the ball

Heres what he did in the playoffs on the way to his team's state title

He might not have the biggest arm, but the accuracy is VERY good.

Advertisement
Man he's going to be good he's very accurate I know as he gets older he'll be able to see his receivers open before they make a break and get the ball out sooner.

The only thing I don't like and I believe he can get it corrected is the hitch in his wind up before he releases the ball

Agree with you 100%

He puts the ball in the best spot.

Really hope we can get in early enough. He has Ole Miss, Miss St, and Auburn as of now, but that will change soon.

Man that throw at the 2:00 min mark I love that made a check at the line... went through progressions and made the right read and perfect throw. I hope 12 5 15 or 19 can do that this year lol

Advertisement

The kid has 3 full seasons left and we're already judging his skills as if he won't continue to grow and get stronger physically. He is okay with arm strength for now...let's wait couple more years to determine if he has good arm strength or not.

The kid has 3 full seasons left and we're already judging his skills as if he won't continue to grow and get stronger physically. He is okay with arm strength for now...let's wait couple more years to determine if he has good arm strength or not.
You got it Mr Kaaya.....

Advertisement

Obviously there are always factors in all players development.

At this point though, you can see a star in the making.

Advertisement
Back