2021 QB Jacory Jordan

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/player/jacory-jordan-46079878/

6'4 185lbs 3-star QB from out of Jacksonville, goes to Trinity Christian (same school as Kendrick Norton, Derrick Smith & many others)

Dual sport athlete that plays both Football & Basketball. Had a good Sophomore year with 2,385yds 27TD's & 6INT's.

Is a pocket passer with mobility, recruiting sites will call him a Dual-threat QB but he barely ever runs, he's in shotgun 99% of the time & will only scramble when necessary. But ran a 4.72 40 at the opening back in February, so he's quick enough to escape the pocket.

Has nice arm, with a quick release & delivers the ball with velocity, the throw @ 1:25 (on his hudl film) was impressive to me. His mechanics in his throwing motion needs to be cleaned up a bit but it works well for him & doesn't hinder his release time.

No majors offers yet, just Western Kentucky & FIU, but is also being recruited by UCF.

Advertisement
This Kid is Katravis with a Duval address. I'll say this, if we really want Jeter but he doesn't want us, you go after this kid because they do a lot of the same things well in similar frames...

Advertisement
This Kid is Katravis with a Duval address. I'll say this, if we really want Jeter but he doesn't want us, you go after this kid because they do a lot of the same things well in similar frames...
Agree bro, I like Del Rio for the 21 class but I think this kid is a nice option if we miss on some other targets.

I see him blowing up his Junior/Senior year at Trinity & getting more attention, because he's not really a camp circuit kid so he's still flying under the radar.

Last edited:
Agree bro, I like Del Rio for the 21 class but I think this kid is a nice option if we miss on some other targets.

I see him blowing up his Junior/Senior year at Trinity & getting more attention, because he's not really a camp circuit kid so he's still flying under the radar.
**** yeah fam, Del Rio's my fave in 21. That kid is electric. Del Rio, Jeter and Jordan is my order for those three as well. I see we're gaining ground with the Garcia kid out in LA. I'll admit I haven't checked his film out yet but I hear he's highly rated. I'm gonna hop over in his thread and check it out...

**** yeah fam, Del Rio's my fave in 21. That kid is electric. Del Rio, Jeter and Jordan is my order for those three as well. I see we're gaining ground with the Garcia kid out in LA. I'll admit I haven't checked his film out yet but I hear he's highly rated. I'm gonna hop over in his thread and check it out...

Putting aside my visceral aversion to any actual or potential UM QB named "Jacory" ….

I think it's pretty clear they would take Aaron McLaughlin over anyone in the 2021 cycle.

After that, I think Del Rio and the Garcia kid are pretty much the next group, along with Brock Vandagriff.

One to watch: Preston Stone, from Dallas. Kid has grown 3 inches and 15 pounds in the last 12 months.

Assuming you can't get McLaughlin, my choice is Garcia. Not sure about Del Rio.

Putting aside my visceral aversion to any actual or potential UM QB named "Jacory" ….

I think it's pretty clear they would take Aaron McLaughlin over anyone in the 2021 cycle.

After that, I think Del Rio and the Garcia kid are pretty much the next group, along with Brock Vandagriff.

One to watch: Preston Stone, from Dallas. Kid has grown 3 inches and 15 pounds in the last 12 months.

Assuming you can't get McLaughlin, my choice is Garcia. Not sure about Del Rio.
I thought Garcia was #1 for 21

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back