2021 QB Daniel Greek

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

(Sophomore film)

(Junior film)

https://247sports.com/Player/Daniel-Greek-46059225/

6'4 230lbs 3-star QB originally out of Prestonwood TX, but goes to private school Liberty Christian in Argyle TX.

Dual sport athlete that plays Football & Basketball, had a good sophomore season with 2,495yds 21TD's & 8INT's at 63%cmp.

Big kid with exceptional natural arm talent, delivers the ball with high velocity, has a nice quick 3-point release with great arm strength. Naturally athletic kid, can be evasive in the pocket moves well for his size & has good mobility under duress. Has natural improvisational skills when the play breaks down, has that "It" factor in his ability to keep a play alive & make high degree of difficulty throws.

Biggest knock is his footwork can be sloppy at times, but with coaching can be cleaned up, his footwork improved a great deal from his Sophomore season to his Junior year, so that's a big plus in my book. He's a classic gunslinger type QB that will make some really impressive throws & be aggressive down the field.

Would fit perfect in Lashlee's offense imo, another under the radar Texas QB to keep an eye out on this upcoming season.

Holds offers from Memphis (When Norvell was there), Wash St (Leach), Duke (Cutcliffe), Mizzou, North Texas (Littrell), Va Tech, Vandy, Purdue & Nevada

Advertisement
Nice find LCE.

Really like this kids film. Kid has some really solid tools that could be built up on. and looks like hes got some pretty decent arm strength as well.

Really like his aggressive attitude when it comes to taking chances and fitting balls in tight windows.

Most of the in state Texas schools already have there QB for the 2021 class.

Texas has Jalen Milroe, TAMU has Eli Stowers, TTech has Behren Morton, SMU has Preston Stone, TCU has a QB from Germany & Baylor is after Kaidon Salter.

Which means an under the radar kid like Greek & the other TX QB I posted on last year Sawyer Robertson, are well within play for the 21 class.

(Sophomore film)

(Junior film)

6'4 230lbs 3-star QB originally out of Prestonwood TX, but goes to private school Liberty Christian in Argyle TX.

Dual sport athlete that plays Football & Basketball, had a good sophomore season with 2,495yds 21TD's & 8INT's at 63%cmp.

Big kid with exceptional natural arm talent, delivers the ball with high velocity, has a nice quick 3-point release with great arm strength. Naturally athletic kid, can be evasive in the pocket moves well for his size & has good mobility under duress. Has natural improvisational skills when the play breaks down, has that "It" factor in his ability to keep a play alive & make high degree of difficulty throws.

Biggest knock is his footwork can be sloppy at times, but with coaching can be cleaned up, his footwork improved a great deal from his Sophomore season to his Junior year, so that's a big plus in my book. He's a classic gunslinger type QB that will make some really impressive throws & be aggressive down the field.

Would fit perfect in Lashlee's offense imo, another under the radar Texas QB to keep an eye out on this upcoming season.

Holds offers from Memphis (When Norvell was there), Wash St (Leach), Duke (Cutcliffe), Mizzou, North Texas (Littrell), Va Tech, Vandy, Purdue & Nevada

In before someone says “No chance in ****”

good find

Advertisement
Nice find LCE.

Really like this kids film. Kid has some really solid tools that could be built up on. and looks like hes got some pretty decent arm strength as well.

Really like his aggressive attitude when it comes to taking chances and fitting balls in tight windows.
Facts that's what caught my eye, that boy will slang that **** rock man, he ain't scared at all.

His throw at @:48 on his Junior film was super impressive to me, he just loaded up & let it rip.

Why don't we just try to take the kid Stone if we're going to Texas? We already know Lashlee likes him....

(Sophomore film)

(Junior film)

Never though I would say this since I like dropback passers, but can this kid run the ball? Our only success in years was Rosier in 2017 and that was due in large to his wheels. Standing back and slinging is what I love but watching QB sack 15 times a game doing it is not. This kid is big boy, could be very dangerous with wheels.

Advertisement

Texas has Jalen Milroe, TAMU has Eli Stowers, TTech has Behren Morton, SMU has Preston Stone, TCU has a QB from Germany & Baylor is after Kaidon Salter.

Which means an under the radar kid like Greek & the other TX QB I posted on last year Sawyer Robertson, are well within play for the 21 class.
TCU is also going hard after Dematrius Davis who is a verbal to VT, he is at North Shore (Corey Flagg's HS)

Why don't we just try to take the kid Stone if we're going to Texas? We already know Lashlee likes him....
for one most HS qb's who commit early rarely ever flip and are looking to just be done with the process.
Two its his local school and his dad is an alumnus of the school.
It would be a very tough pull to begin with and basically everyone on here is gonna say its a waste of resources.

for one most HS qb's who commit early rarely ever flip and are looking to just be done with the process.
Two its his local school and his dad is an alumnus of the school.
It would be a very tough pull to begin with and basically everyone on here is gonna say its a waste of resources.

Fair enough, cross him off the list I guess.

Advertisement
Never though I would say this since I like dropback passers, but can this kid run the ball? Our only success in years was Rosier in 2017 and that was due in large to his wheels. Standing back and slinging is what I love but watching QB sack 15 times a game doing it is not. This kid is big boy, could be very dangerous with wheels.
He has very good mobility.

For a QB, this kid's offers tell me more about his potential than a kid with offers from schools like FSU (with Taggart), Michigan, UGA, Tennessee, and/or Florida..

Impressive offer list. I like his >25 yard throws. They’re truly elite. I don’t think he has a great arm and under throws a lot of big balls. He’s exactly what every coach passes on and regrets later. Offer this kid now! He’s going to be a guy that you can manage a game with. He’ll grow his arm and take advantage of every opportunity.

Last edited:
Advertisement

We should always be digging into Texas for kids

Texas schools are notorious for locking up early risers and completely shutting down recruitment of that position in a class. Think of how many late bloomers they miss that we can just poach?

I mean why do you think you see so many quality Texas kids playing all over the country

Advertisement
Back