2021 QB Bubba Chandler lands offer from Lashlee, talks Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has anyone on this site ever revealed their sources? C'mon man! We'll just let this play out and you'll see.

I don't know anything at all about many recruits, but this one I do.

Didnt ask you to reveal your "source" just tell us how you know hes committed to Clemson already.

You've been on this board long enough to know if you start saying things like this your gonna get asked how you know. Your not one of the normal insiders so of course doubt is gonna be casted down.

Also its easy to say hes committed because its no secret hea favoring Clemson, so if and when uts becomes public you'll say "see i told you"

Advertisement
Im pretty sure baseball is a must for this kid. He's a damned good baseball player. I feel pretty bad for all of those young baseball prospect right now. Especially those that are college bound.

Didnt ask you to reveal your "source" just tell us how you know hes committed to Clemson already.

You've been on this board long enough to know if you start saying things like this your gonna get asked how you know. Your not one of the normal insiders so of course doubt is gonna be casted down.

Also its easy to say hes committed because its no secret hea favoring Clemson, so if and when uts becomes public you'll say "see i told you"

yes, I have been on here long enough and I’ve never claimed to have inside knowledge until now. No reason for me to go out on a limb and make something up about a not so well known recruit.

Van Dykes team. But if ever there was a chance Tate plays here he may have a shot with this offense.

yes, I have been on here long enough and I’ve never claimed to have inside knowledge until now. No reason for me to go out on a limb and make something up about a not so well known recruit.

So you have direct knowledge.... how is all we're asking thats it. You dont have to name drop or reveal your source.

Advertisement
Must be a relative.

Boris.jpg

Hmmmm something about him just doesn't say south Florida locker room. But his on field highlights are very good.

Go Canes

Must be for baseball if he goes to Clemson. DJ is the heir apparent there after Trevor leaves next season. There isn't a QB on their roster (or in high school) that'll even be competition for him.

Must be for baseball if he goes to Clemson. DJ is the heir apparent there after Trevor leaves next season. There isn't a QB on their roster (or in high school) that'll even be competition for him.

full football scholarship vs partial baseball $$. He gets to be part of a big time football program and play baseball.

Advertisement
4 Crystal balls to Clemson with all high probability scores. I really don't understand some of these recruits. Clemson just landed the #1 QB prospect in the country who will have 4 years of eligibility when Chandler arrives on campus. Chandler is not going to win a QB battle against DJ so why would he even go there. He must be mainly focused on baseball and is just playing football as a hobby.

4 Crystal balls to Clemson with all high probability scores. I really don't understand some of these recruits. Clemson just landed the #1 QB prospect in the country who will have 4 years of eligibility when Chandler arrives on campus. Chandler is not going to win a QB battle against DJ so why would he even go there. He must be mainly focused on baseball and is just playing football as a hobby.

I don't think he is in a rush to be a starter. He wants to be part of a big program and be able to play baseball. It's also much closer for his family. I think it was a done deal the minute he got the offer... He just waited to see who else was interested.

I don't think he is in a rush to be a starter. He wants to be part of a big program and be able to play baseball. It's also much closer for his family. I think it was a done deal the minute he got the offer... He just waited to see who else was interested.
Must not think he has a future in the NFL

Advertisement
Back