4. D.J. Uiagalelei, QB, Clemson, 6
5. Phil Jurkovec, QB, Boston College, 3
6. Zay Flowers, WR, Boston College, 2
6. Jahmyr Gibbs, AP, Georgia Tech, 2

Advertisement
Lookin for some Noles?

season 10 episode 22 GIF

Advertisement
I don’t even recognize about half of those names.

Pretty sure @rok made some of them up. Well played.

James Skalski should be on his PhD by now, feels like he's been there since Danny Ford was coach.
Skalski will be kicked off the Pre-season team for leading with his head. The guy barely plays he gets kicked out of games so quickly.

Advertisement
Doesn’t seem to be nearly as many Clemson players as in past years. They still have over 25% of the offense/defense… but still. Progress?

Not if it had to play alabama in game 1.
Alabama is taking a step back, the ALL ACC 1st team could beat Alabama. Now is the 1st team ALL ACC team the most talented the ACC has to offer? No.

I could put together a more talented offense and defense from the ACC that would smash Bama. In fact just Clemson this year I think would beat Bama.

Maybe you were joking though

Advertisement
So, do you guys think Lashlee can squeeze 40 points a game out of an offense with no all conference players?

Advertisement
So, do you guys think Lashlee can squeeze 40 points a game out of an offense with no all conference players?
I dont think there has ever been a preaseason list that has meant ****. With that being said King will be 3rd team at worst. Zion is a consensus 1st round pick on most mock drafts currently for whatever that is worth. One of our RBs is likely to make 2nd team. WR is the biggest offensive question mark but who was our last ALL-conference WR? If your question is 1st team specific then I dont see any surefire 1st team guys on our depth chart. I think we certainly can average 40 because our schedule is not tough once we leave Atlanta.

I dont think there has ever been a preaseason list that has meant ****. With that being said King will be 3rd team at worst. Zion is a consensus 1st round pick on most mock drafts currently for whatever that is worth. One of our RBs is likely to make 2nd team. WR is the biggest offensive question mark but who was our last ALL-conference WR? If your question is 1st team specific then I dont see any surefire 1st team guys on our depth chart. I think we certainly can average 40 because our schedule is not tough once we leave Atlanta.
All that needs to be said.

King, Harris, Harley, Mallory, Donaldson, Silvera, Frierson, Stevenson, Bolden have first-team potential imo

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back