2021 OL McLaughlin breaks down Junior Day visit, decision timeline

Agreed. McLaughlin, Seymour, Sutton, and Rodriguez would be an excellent pull at OL in 2021. I'm greedy, so I'd take another OT, too, but pull those 4 and nobody should be complaining about 2021 OL recruiting.

(To be clear, someone will complain - because CIS is CIS - but they shouldn't.)
If I could sign that class right now I would. I wouldn't mind one more guard mauler to add to that group or another tackle.

Advertisement
Agreed. McLaughlin, Seymour, Sutton, and Rodriguez would be an excellent pull at OL in 2021. I'm greedy, so I'd take another OT, too, but pull those 4 and nobody should be complaining about 2021 OL recruiting.

(To be clear, someone will complain - because CIS is CIS - but they shouldn't.)

In my mind these guys will be the 21st century versions of Ty Wise and Richard Mercier. Two a little bit shorter but absolute badass interior guys who will make All-Acc and could have started and excelled for any of our championship teams (Wise and Mercier has bad luck in the probation years).

He’s visiting tomorrow. I’m looking for this kid to be our next commitment. Big priority for staff. Let’s see if he pulls the trigger tomorrow.
Word is the kid is improving by leaps and bounds and that's why he's now ranked # 199 overall for 21. Probably ends up top 50.

Manny seal the deal. This should be a business decision.

Advertisement
Advertisement
During Mike Harley's interview after practice so you can hear crazy commotion. I wouldn't doubt if he committed after practice

Advertisement
Advertisement
8iL.gif

Has a chance to be the best prospect the Coral Springs/Parkland area produced in years.
Who else has there been? Gaynor, Dan Morgan, Steve Hutchinson are the only three that I can think of. I grew up in that area and went to Taravella, but my siblings went to Douglas. I think we won 4 games in my 4 years of HS.

Who else has there been? Gaynor, Dan Morgan, Steve Hutchinson are the only three that I can think of. I grew up in that area and went to Taravella, but my siblings went to Douglas. I think we won 4 games in my 4 years of HS.
Same lol! Trevon is from here but I’m pretty sure if McLaughlin develops he’ll be the better pro.

Advertisement
Back