Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hurracanes

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • 3rd-43

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
I know I come across as extremely vocal....but it's because I extremely care.

Just glad to be alive for this new era of Canes football and ecstatic I'll get to enjoy it with my kids while they are still young.

Happy New Year ***** faces. Let's invade France!!!!
FÜCK YEAH!

rTIXh5JftLoic.gif

Advertisement
I voted for Dwins, and By the middle of September I was definitely riding shotgun for Team Mope.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good lord, it looks like the person (cough cough bAndrew) who re-did this poll when the original was lost, left off @Dwinstitles from the actual poll. @SinisterCane will have an asterisk next to his presumed victory - like CoVid year Champ. Dwins can claim the championship like UCF. Lol

Advertisement
Good lord, it looks like the person (cough cough bAndrew) who re-did this poll when the original was lost, left off @Dwinstitles from the actual poll. @SinisterCane will have an asterisk next to his presumed victory - like CoVid year Champ. Dwins can claim the championship like UCF. Lol
Are you telling me the outcome of this election is being disputed?

Are you telling me the outcome of this election is being disputed?
I think the committee needs to look at options. We can leave it as is with asterisks. We could have a re-vote on the main board. The problem is that in the first vote, Dwins was winning it and I think by a good margin.

I think the committee needs to look at options. We can leave it as is with asterisks. We could have a re-vote on the main board. The problem is that in the first vote, Dwins was winning it and I think by a good margin.
The funny part is that this is for top mope. But Dwins did have a good lead when I first saw the poll. I would say co-Top Mope, but seeing the debate that caused with OC I think the asterisks would be better.

The funny part is that this is for top mope. But Dwins did have a good lead when I first saw the poll. I would say co-Top Mope, but seeing the debate that caused with OC I think the asterisks would be better.
Plus it’ll give them each something to be sour about and mope over.

Advertisement
Back