*** 2021 NYSOM CiS End of Year Awards - ROOKIE OF THE YEAR (‘20 + ‘21) ***

Who is the rookie of the year for 2020 + 2021?

• LeedsCane

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Bender

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Da Jumbo Mutombo

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Goulds Cane

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Congrats @LeedsCane

C80BCBFB-C92B-43DB-A43F-926E123576E9.gif

Advertisement
Wow. I know it’s simply an award on a message board but regardless I am incredibly humbled to have so many people feel this way about me on here. It’s such a blessing and an honour to be a part of this group, much less be someone who people can look for insight and information with.

I am so excited about the trajectory of our program and rest assured, all of the names I have heard for our remaining staff, from the VERY start have been fantastic and easily top 5 at their positions. I wish we could speed up the timeline but I just know that not once have I gotten a name that I was like ‘wtf, why did we settle?’. I unfortunately am in the same boat as the rest of you in that I know it’s done but I don’t, with 100% certainty know who Mario decided upon. I know we will be happy and personally that is more than good enough for me! We don’t have much longer to wait and it will be worth that wait. Thank you ever so much for the continued support and kind words, as well as a special thank you to @Cribby for being my main driving force to share what I know and contribute to this community, @Da Jumbo Mutombo for being an incredible source to bounce ideas and info off of, @Dwinstitles for opening my eyes to ‘not good enough’ and making me strive to be better and expect better, @Tracy724 for being my girl, she’s been so helpful to me, letting me really express who I truly am without embarrassment or fear, I love you to death, @Boarcane for teaching me more lessons and explaining to me more things than I believe I learned in my entire childhood and last but certainly not least @SouthParkCane for being my first friend on here, believing in me from the very beginning and keeping me stable and sane through a LOT of my problems both on this board and in real life, I owe you more than I can put into words! Thank you so very much, CIS, I love you all, no matter how much our info may differ or our opinions may be skewed to one side or the other…

2022 is going to be the beginning of a new era for this school, for our football team and all of our athletic departments. Though I am prepared to be patient and understand there will be growing pains, I am also extremely excited to see just how high our ceiling is and with Mario and this staff?? OUR CEILING IS NOT ONE, NOT TWO BUT MULTIPLE RINGS TO ADD ONTO RING NUMBER SIX!! Have a brilliant rest of your weekend, I’ll see you lot for all of the amazing news coming up very soon and GO CANES
🧡🤍💚🧡🤍💚🧡🤍💚🧡🤍💚🧡🤍💚🧡🤍💚🧡🤍💚🧡🤍💚🧡🤍💚🧡🤍💚

Wow. I know it’s simply an award on a message board but regardless I am incredibly humbled to have so many people feel this way about me on here. It’s such a blessing and an honour to be a part of this group, much less be someone who people can look for insight and information with.

I am so excited about the trajectory of our program and rest assured, all of the names I have heard for our remaining staff, from the VERY start have been fantastic and easily top 5 at their positions. I wish we could speed up the timeline but I just know that not once have I gotten a name that I was like ‘wtf, why did we settle?’. I unfortunately am in the same boat as the rest of you in that I know it’s done but I don’t, with 100% certainty know who Mario decided upon. I know we will be happy and personally that is more than good enough for me! We don’t have much longer to wait and it will be worth that wait. Thank you ever so much for the continued support and kind words, as well as a special thank you to @Cribby for being my main driving force to share what I know and contribute to this community, @Da Jumbo Mutombo for being an incredible source to bounce ideas and info off of, @Dwinstitles for opening my eyes to ‘not good enough’ and making me strive to be better and expect better, @Tracy724 for being my girl, she’s been so helpful to me, letting me really express who I truly am without embarrassment or fear, I love you to death, @Boarcane for teaching me more lessons and explaining to me more things than I believe I learned in my entire childhood and last but certainly not least @SouthParkCane for being my first friend on here, believing in me from the very beginning and keeping me stable and sane through a LOT of my problems both on this board and in real life, I owe you more than I can put into words! Thank you so very much, CIS, I love you all, no matter how much our info may differ or our opinions may be skewed to one side or the other…

2022 is going to be the beginning of a new era for this school, for our football team and all of our athletic departments. Though I am prepared to be patient and understand there will be growing pains, I am also extremely excited to see just how high our ceiling is and with Mario and this staff?? OUR CEILING IS NOT ONE, NOT TWO BUT MULTIPLE RINGS TO ADD ONTO RING NUMBER SIX!! Have a brilliant rest of your weekend, I’ll see you lot for all of the amazing news coming up very soon and GO CANES
Congrats , I’m rooting for you to be the first ever back to back rookie of the year winner.

Advertisement

Much love from Germany. 🧡💚

Well, I am going to post something here as well. Although I got 4th, its a great honor to be part of this list, because all of these users are absolute A+ grade.

I appreciate all of you for sticking with me, reacting to my ****, both good and bad and allowing me to be an annoying German. Big thanks to @RVACane for supporting me throughout, my brothers @Rellyrell and @djnellz not only for supporting me, but also sharing my weird sense of humor. Big shoutout to @SWFLHurricane , we had our issues but we have put them aside and its always great speaking to the CIS version of Mike Tyson. Also a big thank you to @nystateofmind for nominating me, good to have you back here.

I can still improve myself and I cannot wait what 2022 holds in store for Miami athletics. Football has seen the light and I cannot wait for spring to come around.

Go Canes.

Well, I am going to post something here as well. Although I got 4th, its a great honor to be part of this list, because all of these users are absolute A+ grade.

I appreciate all of you for sticking with me, reacting to my ****, both good and bad and allowing me to be an annoying German. Big thanks to @RVACane for supporting me throughout, my brothers @Rellyrell and @djnellz not only for supporting me, but also sharing my weird sense of humor. Big shoutout to @SWFLHurricane , we had our issues but we have put them aside and its always great speaking to the CIS version of Mike Tyson. Also a big thank you to @nystateofmind for nominating me, good to have you back here.

I can still improve myself and I cannot wait what 2022 holds in store for Miami athletics. Football has seen the light and I cannot wait for spring to come around.

Go Canes.
Thanks......"Everyone has a plan until they're Punched in the Mouth".....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back