• SWFLHurricane (aka Cane In Orlando)

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • Confidence1000

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
I’m wit it but some of the guys I’m up against are my dawgs
I Dont See Any Reason Why We Cant Work Together Diane Lockhart GIF - I Dont  See Any Reason Why We Cant Work Together Diane Lockhart The Good Fight -  Discover &

Advertisement
Living rent free in your head you bum! Someone who logs onto this joke of a site 2 times a year got you pressed. Must suck waking up w a 2 incher knowing a guy like me would still make you tuck it in person.
There was a committee of 14 people deciding the nominees and @nystateofmind didn't input at all on this category, but please do go on.

Advertisement
You know what, @JD08, If it upsets a poster, I’ll remove their name from it. This is all meant in fun.

@iLIKEDADE! , we’re taking your name of the ballot. Sorry if it offended you. It wasn’t meant maliciously.

Advertisement
Living rent free in your head you bum! Someone who logs onto this joke of a site 2 times a year got you pressed. Must suck waking up w a 2 incher knowing a guy like me would still make you tuck it in person.
And yet, here you are.

Again.

Just an observation.

Advertisement

There was a committee of 14 people deciding the nominees and @nystateofmind didn't input at all on this category, but please do go on.

45/50 year old men passing out and voting on “awards” on a message board 😂😂😂. Having counsel meetings. 🤣🤣🤣

It's a little late to lobby your case. Most votes have already been cast.

I'd like to change my vote, please.

Haven’t heard “internet mike Tyson “ in probably 10 years or more
Yeah, that’s probably because one of the older committee members suggested the award be called Keyboard Mike Tyson and the committee accepted it.

Advertisement
Back