Negro-Wan Kanobi I got the force.... on hood Joined Jan 24, 2018 Messages 15,443 Jan 3, 2022 #21 Man I got ppl who don't send memes get more votes than me. That's some funny ****.
WaterburyCane Big Balls Premium Joined Nov 23, 2011 Messages 5,346 Jan 6, 2022 #22 djnellz said: Man I got ppl who don't send memes get more votes than me. That's some funny ****. Click to expand... Bro. I just logged on the awards to see what’s up lately. I’m not laughing at you but hahahahahahahahaha. You got no votes. I don’t know why but I’m dying laughing. You are a Jedi my friend.
djnellz said: Man I got ppl who don't send memes get more votes than me. That's some funny ****. Click to expand... Bro. I just logged on the awards to see what’s up lately. I’m not laughing at you but hahahahahahahahaha. You got no votes. I don’t know why but I’m dying laughing. You are a Jedi my friend.
Felonious Monk Gettin stabby at the abbey Premium Joined Jan 22, 2021 Messages 5,522 Jan 6, 2022 #23 djnellz said: Man I got ppl who don't send memes get more votes than me. That's some funny ****. Click to expand... It'll be a cold day in **** before I'll let you go without at least one vote.
djnellz said: Man I got ppl who don't send memes get more votes than me. That's some funny ****. Click to expand... It'll be a cold day in **** before I'll let you go without at least one vote.