2021 NFL Re-Draft: Rosseau or Phillips

streetja

UM HC: Miami Natives Only 😎
Who would you take?

Everytime I watch Phillips play he's bottled up by anything with arms but his stats say otherwise. (Admittedly have not watched him this season) Meanwhile, I saw Rosseau against the Eagles last Sunday and the dude was everywhere.

So for the NFL fans here I'm curious which one has panned out better.

Advertisement
Who would you take?

Everytime I watch Phillips play he's bottled up by anything with arms but his stats say otherwise. (Admittedly have not watched him this season) Meanwhile, I saw Rosseau against the Eagles last Sunday and the dude was everywhere.

I was a heavy lean for GR coming out and really wanted the Phins to take him. But Phillips has been nothing but a stud and was on the verge of breaking out until the injury. GR is also playing really well but his problem is Buffalo has a deep DL room and GR is not getting as many snaps as Phillips was. 🤷‍♂️

Another thread about guys Manny recruited. Haven't we had enough?

20231124_232923.gif

Advertisement
Hasn’t Greg been banged up this year? Saw Phillips unfortunate injury he was coming on the last few weeks.

Phillips has 6.5 sacks in basically 6 games this year.

Seems like he's somewhat nicked up or hurt a good bit.

I thought Rousseau and Phillips would both be farther along production-wise in year 3.

Gun to my head I'd take Rousseau with a do-over

I hope GR50 gets out of that **** hole otherwise known as buf a lo.

I'm concerned about JP15 and his history with injuries. Based on that alone, I'd say GR.
As a Bills fan he's not going anywhere. He'll be extended next year. He's been an absolute stud for us and the most consistent on the DL outside of Oliver this year. He'll do better next year sans McDermott and a DC who actually plays him and Epenesa more than 45% snaps. Rotating the DL has been annoying as **** for us

Phillips all day. GR is an opportunistic rusher. Very disciplined in his lane and his length helps him get to the qb when he holds on to the ball or maneuvers the pocket. GE rarely defeated his man in college and same in pros.

Advertisement
Who would you take?

Either or depending on the defense u run. Phillips is the better overall player but both can be great depending on ur scheme

Funny enough I think they both went to the right spot even with the dolphins having a different dc then he was drafted. Wishing a Philips can stay healthy Csz man he gets in a groove and he makes plays

Advertisement
Phillips has 6.5 sacks in basically 6 games this year.

Seems like he's somewhat nicked up or hurt a good bit.

I thought Rousseau and Phillips would both be farther along production-wise in year 3.

Gun to my head I'd take Rousseau with a do-over
Greg is hampered by the bills playing 2 full DLines so they only get like 55% of snaps

As a Bills fan he's not going anywhere. He'll be extended next year. He's been an absolute stud for us and the most consistent on the DL outside of Oliver this year. He'll do better next year sans McDermott and a DC who actually plays him and Epenesa more than 45% snaps. Rotating the DL has been annoying as **** for us
Mixed feelings with Canes who go to Dolphin rivals. I do wish him a successful career no matter, but that's it, that's as far as I can go with any goodwill towards the Bills lol. Enjoy watching him!

Advertisement
Who would you take?

You dont obviously watch enough football.

Phillips is one of the best young de's iin the league lol.

I promise you i watch every dolphins game and any time the bills are on since they are our biggest rival and yea....Jaelan Phillips easily.

I was a heavy lean for GR coming out and really wanted the Phins to take him. But Phillips has been nothing but a stud and was on the verge of breaking out until the injury. GR is also playing really well but his problem is Buffalo has a deep DL room and GR is not getting as many snaps as Phillips was. 🤷‍♂️
From day 1 Phillips walked in and took reps. Buffalo has a deep group of mid edge guys ..its why they got Von Miller.

Phillips plays with Chubb and Ogbah and looks better than them when he is on.

Jaelan Phillips is running wrs down sideline to sideline and doing things why i see why he was ranked as a #1 recruit in his class.

He does what GR does but better but GR cant do what he does especially with the motor. He always was the better prospect.

And i love GR a s a player but JP is a b*tch to block as a Tackle.... PPl are talking about his sacks which is like 6 or 7 with being hurt but dude is constantly getting hurries and forcing ohers to get sacks or qb knock downs. I guess you have to be a Dolphin fan to really see it.

Phillips has been so dominant the last 6 weeks. At least 1 sack in every game and a ton of pressures. Had an INT against LV and batted a screen pass in the air that turned into an int against NY. Also should have had a safety against the Jets if Boyle didnt blindly flick a pass towards a Jet as he went down. Feel terrible for him because he was playing at the top level before the Achilles snapped.

Advertisement
Back