NFL 2021 NFL Draft Thread

Advertisement
Really happy for Greg man. I slightly prefer Jaelan more but still expecting a lot of sacks and Pro Bowls from him.

Also his reason for opting out (mom was a Covid nurse) is a lot more reasonable than every other opt out. Unfortunately it was the Bills but he gets to play in Miami every year!

GR is so happy to be a Bill. Good for him. They play a lot of zone and could use a guy who can rush inside and get late disruption and cleanup plays. GR is great at 2nd-effort rushes using his length to get coverage sacks.

Like the Bucs the Bills don't have many glaring needs so it's a good luxury pick.
He's like a human vacuum cleaner out there.

Advertisement
COVID Opt Outs didn't get docked too hard.

Good to see Rousseau and Tryon get drafted late in R1. Would have been R1 picks if they played this year.

Ugh man Tryon...he's not bad but GR is more promising. Such a shame. Tryon can play in space and we know Bowles loves dropping his rushers into coverage. As a rusher though...no bend, no speed to power. Idk how he's gonna win with any frequency.

Backup EDGE in the 1st is not good value.

Well... At least fsu don't didn't have any 1st rdrs lol. (I actually like Asante jr and think he's a baller).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really happy for Greg man. I slightly prefer Jaelan more but still expecting a lot of sacks and Pro Bowls from him.

Also his reason for opting out (mom was a Covid nurse) is a lot more reasonable than every other opt out. Unfortunately it was the Bills but he gets to play in Miami every year!
The thing I like about Greg is that he cleans up everything in the area. He has great vision and instincts, and the length to get to a ball carrier that very few have. I'm telling everyone, all the things he possesses are far great than a simple initial burst or 40 time. He's going to be a serious problem for opposing offences, and the Bills are going to be laughing at how they got him so late.

Advertisement
The thing I like about Greg is that he cleans up everything in the area. He has great vision and instincts, and the length to get to a ball carrier that very few have. I'm telling everyone, all the things he possesses are far great than a simple initial burst or 40 time. He's going to be a serious problem for opposing offences, and the Bills are going to be laughing at how they got him so late.
The concern for some wasn’t the 40, it was more the shuttle and 3 cone, which have more practical application to DE.

I do agree with your overall sentiment though, he is a play finisher and Bills are gonna see how much of a steal they got with a pass rusher like that at 30.

Advertisement
Back