NFL 2021 NFL Draft Thread

Advertisement
1619750928236.jpeg

@Paranos loves this pick and the Toney family 🤮🤮🤮

Meh. You don't need to diagnose instantly when you're explosive and unblockable and have legit edge rush skills. Devin White struggled with diagnosing too. I'm not making that mistake twice. Bet on traits.

Parsons is one of the best players in the draft imo. Scary to think what he'll look like 2 years removed from game action.
Should play Parsons in a lot of EDGE spots in Dallas. Just let'em run. He can be a wildman on the outside.

Advertisement
What are you saying in your second sentence? Sorry, dude.
Discus...it’s an Olympic sport where they spin around and toss this metal ball from their neck area. A lot of these O-linemen going in the first recently participated in that sport in high school.

Advertisement
OTs are gonna sit on that inside move with Kwity Paye. Takes more than twitchy agility to get to the QB in the NFL.

Discus...it’s an Olympic sport where they spin around and toss this metal ball from their neck area. A lot of these O-linemen going in the first recently participated in that sport in high school.
LOL. I thought you misspelled discuss.....and I was confused. You're the first guy I have ever heard reference discus.

Wonder why Rondale Moore isn't being talked about. I know he sat out last yr but dude is a baller.

Correction:... Nevermind he actually opted back in and played last yr. Stats just wasn't good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back