NFL 2021 NFL Draft Thread

Advertisement
Cecil Lammey thinks it's Lance. He's the same guy who reported they had an offer for Darnold in Feb. I have a source close to a lot of Niners who said Lance when the trade up happened but he could be full of it.

You can like Fields over Lance and still understand why Lance is a better scheme fit. More experience with hard play action under center, better in the underneath pass game and makes quicker decisions. Fields likes to sit in the pocket waiting for deep routes to uncover and he overhitches on timing routes. That's not a Shanahan QB.
If You Say So Shrug GIF

Dudes who know Lance's game and SF offense figured he was the guy the moment the trade went through. Gotta trust that initial instinct.

Sounds like a couple morons like Chris Simms thought it was Mac Jones and the Niners played along with it to keep people guessing.

Lance is gonna be the new face of the NFL imo. Or one of them at the very least. Special kid, special talent, perfect situation.

Advertisement
Could Miami package the #36 (from HOU) and their #82 to jump into the end of the 1st round to get Najee?
They need to. There are too many teams that need a RB between now and pick 36 (Pittsburgh, Buffalo, TB, Jets, Atlanta) that need RBs. If Miami sits still they may miss out on a clear cut top RB: Najee, Etienne, and Javonte.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I liked him better than Parsons. He diagnoses quicker IMO.
Meh. You don't need to diagnose instantly when you're explosive and unblockable and have legit edge rush skills. Devin White struggled with diagnosing too. I'm not making that mistake twice. Bet on traits.

Parsons is one of the best players in the draft imo. Scary to think what he'll look like 2 years removed from game action.

Advertisement
Back