2021 Mock Drafts project two Canes as first rounders next year

GojiraCane

All ACC
I know this is early, but mock draft listings are projecting two first rounders currently:

Gregory Rousseau at a Top 10 pick in both Walterfootball.com and cbssports.com

Brevin Jordan is a first rounder in walterfootball.com:

Advertisement
A healthy Brevin Jordan is a first rounder. Key word is “healthy” and he hasn’t been able to stay healthy so I just don’t see it at this moment.

Advertisement
Lets hope so....BUT

Mock drafts and Canes actual draft positions have rarely coincided in recent years

Advertisement
A healthy Brevin Jordan is a first rounder. Key word is “healthy” and he hasn’t been able to stay healthy so I just don’t see it at this moment.
And that is pushing it. Healthy or not, he's borderline. . Lots of freak athletes at this position.

Jordan is a great young man, competitor & smooth.. but he's 6'3 240 w/ slightly above average speed.

If the Giants pass over Trevor Lawrence if they have the chance to get him, the whole front office should be immediately fired. They just don't get it.

Advertisement
If the Giants pass over Trevor Lawrence if they have the chance to get him, the whole front office should be immediately fired. They just don't get it.

There is an outside chance that Houston ends up with the worst record, and Miami would end up with the #1 pick. If they did, then Miami should draft TL and trade Tua for a zillion draft picks.

This mock doesn't show Rosseau going in the first round at all. Maybe they confused Roche with Rosseau?

They definitely confused Roche with Rousseau. Then again, they have Terrace Marshall going top 10 ahead of Jamarr Chase and Patrick Jones going top 3. This mock is horrible :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

There is an outside chance that Houston ends up with the worst record, and Miami would end up with the #1 pick. If they did, then Miami should draft TL and trade Tua for a zillion draft picks.
I agree its an outside shot, especially now that O'Brien has been fired. But if the Phins managed to get Tua and Lawrence in consecutive drafts, holy ****balls.

Curious what the ransom for the #1 overall pick is going to be next year. If it's a team without an entrenched, franchise QB, I have to think they'll stand firm like Cindy did for Burrows this year unless they're offered something stupid.

Advertisement
Don't count out the Falcons for worst record. They want either Fields or Lawrence and are prepared to tank to make it a reailty.

Advertisement
Back