2021 Miami Pro Day

NFL projections, regardless of size/speed, are hard to project. Phillips and Rousseau are getting all of the love but Roche could have the best career. The player(s) that we've seen recently here at the U could become better, or worse when they enter the league. It will largely depend on which team/coach they land with , just like in CFB.

Advertisement
If you were on the old Scout board in 2008, this all sounds very familiar.
Calais, Lamar miller, Duke johnson, etc.. might be a couple more..

Will say GR played it wrong tho, so I kinda get it.. smh.. finally had a hyped up legit 1st round prospect AA type player prior to season start, when is last time we had that? Of course first one in decades and he opts out of year, fml..

Most of his production came off of other player’s pressure & coverage.

Tell me how many sacks he had by straight up beating the tackle.
On film he was the first player in the backfield every time he was in the game. Guy is now a GIANT and will get taught how to actually play the position. He was a safety in High school. Kid is going to kill it at the next level.

On film he was the first player in the backfield every time he was in the game. Guy is now a GIANT and will get taught how to actually play the position. He was a safety in High school. Kid is going to kill it at the next level.
Thank you.

I never said he doesn’t have the chance to be a great player but based on his limited tape and the lack of pass rushing moves are serious questions not to mention he’s raw in general.

I would not risk a 1st round pick on a guy like that - hence why I dont believe he’ll go in the 1st.

Advertisement
Thank you.

I never said he doesn’t have the chance to be a great player but based on his limited tape and the lack of pass rushing moves are serious questions not to mention he’s raw in general.

I would not risk a 1st round pick on a guy like that - hence why I dont believe he’ll go in the 1st.
If Dion Jordan can go in the first round GR can go top 15.

Bucky Brooks got Phillips as the #1 DE in the draft now.

GET THE 💰💰💰 AND GET THE QB, JP15
And GR15 is his #3 DE.

GR15 has a TON of potential. And I like his work ethic. I believe he will have a Calias type career if he plays it right. JP15.... that's an all-pro in the making, no one can change my mind on that one.
Roche.... man.... he's gonna be a **** good edge rusher. I see him actually making a Justin Houston-like impact. Play some snaps his rookie year then in year two.... BOOM. I'm excited for all 3.

And GR15 is his #3 DE.

GR15 has a TON of potential. And I like his work ethic. I believe he will have a Calias type career if he plays it right. JP15.... that's an all-pro in the making, no one can change my mind on that one.
Roche.... man.... he's gonna be a **** good edge rusher. I see him actually making a Justin Houston-like impact. Play some snaps his rookie year then in year two.... BOOM. I'm excited for all 3.
So you have Pro Bowler Justin Houston, potential HOFer Calais Campbell & an All Pro expectations for our guys..

Im done here

LOL

Advertisement
I'll say it again .... a 30 inch VJ is so meaningless when the guy jumping is taller with longer arms and bigger hands than everyone else on the field
“It’s hard to be 6’6 and have a 38-inch vertical, but he covers territory,” Beane said.

“He takes long steps, he stresses the tackle with his length. There’s a lot of ways to win as a pass rusher. Not everyone is going to run 4.36 and explode off the ball. When you look at his numbers, his 10 was really good, one of the better ones. That’s one of the more important numbers. When you do the 10 and you add his length, he’s got 11 1/8” hands. He’s got a lot of things.

Advertisement
Back