2021 Miami Pro Day

rousseau is a 3-4 two gap prospect.

pretty sure most teams will **** up when they draft him just because they dont use him correctly
Nah he will be a very good to great DE in a 4/3. He has a tremendous motor and will lear better pass rush moves in the NFL.

Advertisement
Yes but if you look up his times from OSU he was a 4.9 guy
This is why he skipped it.
He let his film speak for itself. Rousseau had to run it due to no combine and limited film.

My point about this is that he left cause he was told he was going to be a top 10 pick. Those were his words. Regardless how good all the sack numbers were he would’ve had to kill it today to secure a top 10 pick.
If he would’ve played and gotten 12 sacks and dominated everyone he faced this year he didn’t even have to run at all today.
What Rousseau has going for him is freakish athleticism for a man that size. He won’t drop out of the first I think but there is definitely a case that JP jumps him.

But Chase Young proves that it’s not all about 40 time in the league.

Last edited:
Good Pro day for our boys. GR looked a little nervous or rusty but those measurables and tape look good. JP may have just pushed into the top 15. 2 DE in the first 20 picks may happen now. roche did well and should go no later than 3RD and Brevin should go in the 2nd.

This is why he skipped it.
He let his film speak for itself. Rousseau had to run it due to no combine and limited film.

My point about this is that he left cause he was told he was going to be a top 10 pick. Those were his words. Regardless how good all the sack numbers were he would’ve had to kill it today to secure a top 10 pick.
If he would’ve played and gotten 12 sacks and dominated everyone he faced this year he didn’t even have to run at all today.
What Rousseau has going for him is freakish athleticism for a man that size. He won’t drop out of the first I think but there is definitely a case that JP junos him.

But Chase Young proves that it’s not all about 40 time in the league.
I see your point but I think teams are going to take the chance on him because the year he played he was a force and he's just a giant Dinosaur. I think he has the better career than JP. Rosseau hasn't even been coached to play DE longer than what 4 years. He played safety and WR in HS I believe. Imagine when that big body learns how to actually play the position. Lookout!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jalen Phillips is the best defensive player in this draft. Hands down! Injuries or not, he has the size, speed, athleticism and most of all... a motor that no one can match. Rosseau to me... is a HUGE project that will fail miserably or succeed tremendously. No in between. After watching him this pro day, especially seeing as how he sat out 2020, I wasn’t too impressed. But he’s a cane and I want nothing but success for him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back