2021 Miami Pro Day

Allen Bailey was a freak that played a premium position too.. what round did he get drafted in? Just saying it’s a lot of players at different positions putting up good numbers that played last year.
Allen Bailey never had a dominant szn at Miami like Greg did. And was more of a tweener as a DE or DT

Advertisement
Lol how long did Rousseau play here... half a season? If he wanted to be a Hurricane he wouldn’t have quit now he’ll be a 2nd day draft pick bc of it. Not my fault.

Your troll game has been on fire today.

The only thing missing is your take that Kosi's throws helped move Brevin up 20 spots in the draft.

I think it’s funny when people assume playing another year would help Rousseau’s draft stock. Kind of tough to assume he was going to improve on 15.5 sacks. Especially sharing time with Phillips and Roche. Personally, I think he decided to strike while the iron was hot. My mid season hot take of Phillips getting drafted before him doesn’t seem so strange now though.

Advertisement
I think it’s funny when people assume playing another year would help Rousseau’s draft stock. Kind of tough to assume he was going to improve on 15.5 sacks. Especially sharing time with Phillips and Roche. Personally, I think he decided to strike while the iron was hot. My mid season hot take of Phillips getting drafted before him doesn’t seem so strange now though.

Roche wouldn’t have went here if Rousseau came back but all Rousseau would’ve needed to do was show consistency and growth... didn’t need 15.5 sacks a 2nd time in order to do that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Roche wouldn’t have went here if Rousseau came back but all Rousseau would’ve needed to do was show consistency and growth... didn’t need 15.5 sacks a 2nd time in order to do that.
Roche was here way before Rousseau opted out. Let’s just say Rousseau stays and splits time with the other guys and ends up with 6 sacks. Is he still a first round projected player? More film exposes more faults. The scouts would LOVE to have the extra tape so they could make a more informed choice. As it is, all they have is tape of him from 2019 when he looked dominant.

Advertisement
Rousseau and Phillips are both going first round. Anybody saying otherwise is a troll.

What stood out to me watching this pro day was the fact that Jordan was our only skill player working out on offense. How sad is it that we don't have one WR or RB good enough to even think about turning pro? I know we usually complain about guys leaving early to go mid-round, but we don't even have that level of talent right now on offense. It's a **** shame.
Because we didn’t get any skill transfers on offense....This pro day would have been sad if not for our 2 transfers at DE. Would have been sadder if history repeated itself and harris and Mallory tried to leave early

Im spamming every single social media page of Minnesota's about him everyday until the draft lol.

It ain't gonna do nothing but fvck it 🤣

Phillips in absolute freak mode today..
He going to shoot up the boards I think he will be around when the Giants pick. They need OL and DL and he fits their scheme.

Advertisement
Back