2021 Miami Pro Day

I think Jones is on the development trajectory he just didn't get much help last year. It's just funny how he has that kryptonite weakness of sitting too long in the pocket and not protecting the ball. Dude has some wild sack/fumbles on his resume.
same like Eli basically a fuqin clone, first game comeback win turns the ball over has decent arm strength looks likea deer in the headlights. Ill take him

Advertisement
Stars might not matter as much as some say BUT.... When you're considered the top player in the nation..... **** yes, that matters! And that definitely showed today. If Phillips would have had 2 seasons worth of the exact same production he had this past yr, with those testing numbers....we are talking top 5 pick. Easily.

Stars might not matter as much as some say BUT.... When you're considered the top player in the nation..... **** yes, that matters! And that definitely showed today. If Phillips would have had 2 seasons worth of the exact same production he had this past yr, with those testing numbers....we are talking top 5 pick. Easily.
The reason 247 only rates 32 guys as five star prospects every year is because there’s 32 players selected in the first round. The expectation is for a 5 star guy to leave as a first round pick.

Advertisement
And yes, reading this thread is kinda sad man. Dudes really want GR to drop just so they can say "I told you so" about him making a bad decision on opting-out. Y'all gotta be undercover gaytor fans

people in their feelings. we need him and Phillips to go as high as possible if we wanna beat out the SEC for the elite DE guys in this cycle

1617045518049.png

Advertisement
Hope the Dolphins draft Rousseau at 18, guy is going to be an absolute beast.

Solid vertical from Phillips but as usual, strength metrics from our team are a step behind other major programs. Greg's long arms aren't helping those bench numbers, either.

yeah, and with missing the season and pushing weights non-stop (allegedly)...not exactly what I expected

Advertisement
Nobody believes he’s the best DE in the draft except you and a couple other ppl on CIS. That’s what happens when you’re a quitter.
Doesn’t matter if he’s hands down the best..it’s about projection..options and choices..he’ll go 1st rd: he plays a premium position

Advertisement
Doesn’t matter if he’s hands down the best..it’s about projection..options and choices..he’ll go 1st rd: he plays a premium position

Allen Bailey was a freak that played a premium position too.. what round did he get drafted in? Just saying it’s a lot of players at different positions putting up good numbers that played last year.

Lol how long did Rousseau play here... half a season? If he wanted to be a Hurricane he wouldn’t have quit now he’ll be a 2nd day draft pick bc of it. Not my fault.
How about this..if he goes 1st round you have to give yourself a 2 month ban..

Advertisement
Back