2021 Miami Pro Day

Advertisement

That score may actually be better. It looks like they used GR's broad jump (9'7") in place of JP's (10'5").

EDIT: They just updated it. Went down a little because of the bench press:

1617041776970.jpeg

Rousseau's RAS shows a dece athlete. All straight line though. idk, all of this shows up on tape, to me. Not the athletic freak people have promised over the years. Also, if you take a year off of football, you've got to test better than this. You run a 7.5 cone after a YEAR to practice that...idk, brother. I still think he's more of a 34 end. FWIW, Buckner ran a 7.5 cone 30lbs heavier.

Advertisement
Reminder of GR15 in high school.

View attachment 145089

Right now he looks like a comic book character. After seeing his vertical and broad jump numbers I thought he might run around 4.8, but 4.69u is a good time for him. He's a giant and maybe is still getting used to all that extra mass, only a few years ago he was 209 pounds. After a couple of years, maybe some flexibility/agility training, he could really take off. I don't think he moved up a ton or down in terms of draft position, solidly mid-late 1st.

That's why Phillips was the #1 player in high school, his testing numbers are terrific and remember, he's only an inch shorter and about 5 pounds lighter than Greg. My G-Men need a pass rusher badly at pick #11, would love Jaelan.
I honestly thought we'd end up with a receiver but now that we got golladay its opens up so many options. phillips would be a great pick. i wanted to get roche in the 2nd thinking we'd get a receiver in the first and thought roche would do work in a 3-4 but phillips would be tremendous.

Advertisement
Roche looks to me like someone who will get drafted in the 4th round because he doesn’t stand out physically, but plays in the league for 8 years

I agree. He doesn't stand out physically...but he's got all the tools. Has tons of game tape that support him being a guy that can do a little bit of everything both at the G5 level and P5 level.

I've said it before, but I think Roche and Rousseau are closer to prospect grade than most give Roche credit for. But I might be the high man on Roche as a prospect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back