2021 Miami Pro Day

Advertisement
4.62 shuttle is big yikes when you consider how Brevin never really created separation on route breaks, wasn't used much in the intermediate game. He's underneath or vertical only - slice routes, crossers, seam routes.
Certainly not elite but I dont think most Canes fans thought he was a specimen.

Advertisement
On the forealz... GR15 may look like a freak, but he gettin shown up by JP... maybe if he stayed with the team and worked with JP his numbers would be better..

Advertisement
Phillips.

z0roKOyKhErWby0DZQ-A2lcTraOjR0rtcLR3P9SLvps.jpg

Advertisement
Reminder of GR15 in high school.

gr15.jpeg

Right now he looks like a comic book character. After seeing his vertical and broad jump numbers I thought he might run around 4.8, but 4.69u is a good time for him. He's a giant and maybe is still getting used to all that extra mass, only a few years ago he was 209 pounds. After a couple of years, maybe some flexibility/agility training, he could really take off. I don't think he moved up a ton or down in terms of draft position, solidly mid-late 1st.

That's why Phillips was the #1 player in high school, his testing numbers are terrific and remember, he's only an inch shorter and about 5 pounds lighter than Greg. My G-Men need a pass rusher badly at pick #11, would love Jaelan.

This helps Phillips in that sense that teams that run a 3-4 now have no problem projecting him there, if they even did previously.

For a team like the Dolphins who run a hybrid scheme, well, good thing B-Flo is there in person to witness the show.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Phillips going top 12 for sure, surprised all the training G15 did he isn't faster but dude still going first round.

Advertisement
Back