2021 Loyola CBs

Official Cane Gang

Sophomore
Loyola HS has a pair of talented Corners

Zahkari Spears (6-3 172) and Ceyair Wright (6-1 175)

Both hold multiple D1 offers and its deserving

It will be interesting to see what happens with Wright, as he will play LeBron's son in Space Jam 2

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup that's how you make a name for yourself in the indurstry.. Rivals started like that 20 years ago.. I hope you blow up man!! It's a 45.5 Billion dollar industry.

Means a lot to me.

I’M currently sitting next to my mom at the ER, And my best friend is dying with cancer.

Need that positive vibes and support to push me!

Ceyair Wright is the 4th ranked CB in the nation (247 composite rankings) with high 4-star 96 rating.

Kid is a long armed corner with realy good top end track speed, was clocked at running a 10.84 in the 100m. He plays Baseball & Football, has good versatility playing WR, KR & CB & has good naturally quick feet.

@3:10 on his hudl he showed good natural hip flexibility flipping his hips & getting a good recovery PBU. The play @2:51 was nice as well, showed good eyes reading the WR & QB & despite not having inside leverage still played over top on the WR & used his long arm length to make a good PBU. @3:52 shows his ability best, has very good base in his stance in Press man coverage, I would have liked to see him get a solid jam in but he still did a great job in reshuffling his feet after an open release to inside leverage but didn't bite down on the inside fake & immediately skated his feet & flipped his hips to transition into phase & reading the WR's eyes & shoulders to initiate contact to disrupt the WR making a play on the ball.

Overall he's fast rangy corner with good recovery speed & has the traits you look for in a P5 starter, can definitely play Field Corner at the next level, has some Isaac Taylor-Stuart to his game.

He's a high ranked west coast LA kid, I doubt he would have much interest in us, but all the schools that are recruiting him the hardest are AZ St, Oregon, Stanford & Michigan, none of which will be playing any football for quite some time. I would offer just to do my due diligence & sell him on immediate playing time come Fall of 21.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back