2021 LB Terrence Lewis Jr receives offer

Advertisement
20190609_095055.jpg

Advertisement
This kid will be a borderline 5-star at some point soon, and it's going to be open season on him. I actually like the fact that he's not committed here right now. But this kid will be a huge priority for all the poaching schools. Bama, Clemson, UGA will all be HEAVY on him.

Advertisement
This is a free article I just got off of Rivals. Check out the last statement in the article. I will not get my hopes up on this kid as these are his quotes to Rob Cassidy.

THE LATEST: Class-of-2021 linebacker
Terrence Lewis will be included in the first Rivals100 when it releases next week. He’ll also participate in the Rivals100 Five-Star Challenge presented by adidas later this month. That’s all to say he has no shortage of accolades or scholarship offers. The touted Lewis spoke to Rivals.com about where his recruitment stands just days before he set off on a college bus tour with his Miami Northwestern High School teammates. The highlights of said conversation are below.

IN HIS WORDS:

ON UPCOMING VISITS:
“We are going to Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Georgia Tech and a couple others. It’s a big tour with our school. There’s a couple more but I’d have to look again.”

ON WHICH SCHOOLS STAND OUT FROM THE PACK:
“Clemson right now. Them for sure. Also, Miami. You know I talk to UM a lot.”

ON CLEMSON:
“When I was on a phone call with [defensive coordinator Brent] Venables, I found out he coaches the linebackers, too. He's the linebacker coach. I like him. He told me that by the time I get there, they’ll have eight linebackers gone so I’ll have a good chance to play early.”

ON THE AUBURN GEAR HE WAS WEARING DURING THE INTERVIEW:
“I loved it there. I like them a lot. I had a great time at Big Cat. I think I’m going to have a good relationship with them.”

ON MIAMI:

“They make me feel at home every single time I go there. They’re the school I’ll consider if I decide to stay close, ya know? I really like it there.”

ON IF HE WANTS TO STAY CLOSE TO HOME OR NOT
“I would stay maybe, but I want to get out of Florida, It would be good to get out because -- I don’t know -- there’s, like, trouble here. Ya know?”

This is a free article I just got off of Rivals. Check out the last statement in the article. I will not get my hopes up on this kid as these are his quotes to Rob Cassidy.

Terrence Lewis will be included in the first Rivals100 when it releases next week. He’ll also participate in the Rivals100 Five-Star Challenge presented by adidas later this month. That’s all to say he has no shortage of accolades or scholarship offers. The touted Lewis spoke to Rivals.com about where his recruitment stands just days before he set off on a college bus tour with his Miami Northwestern High School teammates. The highlights of said conversation are below.

IN HIS WORDS:

ON UPCOMING VISITS:
“We are going to Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Georgia Tech and a couple others. It’s a big tour with our school. There’s a couple more but I’d have to look again.”

ON CLEMSON:
“When I was on a phone call with [defensive coordinator Brent] Venables, I found out he coaches the linebackers, too. He's the linebacker coach. I like him. He told me that by the time I get there, they’ll have eight linebackers gone so I’ll have a good chance to play early.”

“I loved it there. I like them a lot. I had a great time at Big Cat. I think I’m going to have a good relationship with them.”

ON MIAMI:
“They make me feel at home every single time I go there. They’re the school I’ll consider if I decide to stay close, ya know? I really like it there.”

“I would stay maybe, but I want to get out of Florida, It would be good to get out because -- I don’t know -- there’s, like, trouble here. Ya know?”

2021 kid so not stressing but last part sounds bad. It’s also a free article so I’m sure a bunch of stuff was taken the wrong way

Advertisement
Again. Gotta change recruits minds on Miami being the best place for them. Sounds like he wants to get out and experience something different. This one should be fun to watch.

Advertisement

Looks like the means streets of Coral Gables strikes again.
This sort of early bag talk doesn't bode well.

IN HIS WORDS:

ON UPCOMING VISITS:

ON CLEMSON:

ON MIAMI:

gone

Advertisement
Back