2021 LB Deshauwn Alleyne

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6'0 210lbs future 3/4-star LB from out Port St. Lucie, goes to 8A school Centennial (same school as Jamari Stewart).

Had a great sophomore season with 63tcks 21TFL's & 5 sacks.

This kid is another beast 21 LB that plays Mike but can also play outside. He's got good speed, plays with aggression, can really bring the hammer, big time hitter & very good tackler.

He also diagnoses plays quickly & reacts, he's got good drop back ability in coverage & has a high motor in pursuit.

First originally visited us back in November of 2018 & returned today with his teammate Jamari Stewart.

Holds offers from South Carolina, Michigan, Pitt & Indiana, expect an offer from Miami.

Advertisement

5.8 4* on Rivals, 89 4* on 247. Idk why we haven't offered him, I love his film. He doesn't even have to be a take right now, just offer him smh

Advertisement
Tyler Johnson Jaquan Johnson's brother

Jacorey Hammett Miami Northwestern pipeline school

Add to it in good shape with Jaydon Hood out of STA as a Mike Backer and the Sebastian Sager kid out of Brooklyn.

Locally can pull Isiah Finnie if they want him
We need that kid out of Brooklyn. That kid is dirty. Like hes coming up and laying you out and letting you know were going to be here all day.

Advertisement
Like Allen, but with the 2 on board I don't think he was a must offer... JMO. Nice backer for sure. IF I'm comparing the two I like the Orlando kid, Troutman just a little better...The term "nose for the ball" gets overused a lot, and I'm no expert on every single read and responsibility a backer has in every defense, but Troutman's ability to diagnose looks plus plus to me. And even he is probably behind J.Hood on pecking order if I had to guess

I always wonder why we don't hear hear more Tyler Johnson updates, and I remember one saying he had a suspension last year? Is he still a lock to be in this class? I guess also Hammett could be a DE if he keeps growing, but as of now I'm sticking with LB.

-----Anyway below is from the Troutman thread form last week, my interpretation of the LB board. Hood, J.Williams (if you consider him a backer), and are the kids besides the commits who I feel have committable offers, hopefully a couple more do...Guess we can scratch Alleyne off the list...Maybe Finnie works his way on...Jake Chaney was a kid I thought maybe in the mix, but is a bit undersized, and I believe either committed elsewhere or we didn't make the cut?

A couple kids from Jersey and NYC I see more as DE/Vipers here...And of course a couple safeties not listed may end up striker. Know how we do there lol.

Hood
J.Williams (S/LB)
Marshall
Trautman
J.Marshall- Bayou/only out of stater on list.
T.Johnson (Commit)
Bernadel
C.Fordham (Striker?)
C.Smith (Ath/Striker)
D.Jackson (Ath/Strker)
Hammett (Commit, LB/Edge)
Payton (LB/Edge)
Mcqueen(Striker?)
Alleyne

Like gogeta said this very well could be for 1 spot if the commits stick and stick to LB...Most likely 3 each of the last 2 seasons

Brooks/Huff/Smith
Flagg/T-A-C/ (which ever "safety" moves")

Last edited:
Advertisement
Really liked his film. Signed with MORGAN STATE. I assume he's a academic casualty.
Go Bears
02D1E5B5-8A68-437B-AD01-3DF23E910C2D.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back