2021 LB Davon Hicks

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6'1 195lbs LB from Fort Pierce, goes to 8A Vero Beach (same school as Jahfari Harvey).

Kid had big time Sophomore season with 93tcks 18TFL's, 1 sack & 1INT on that Vero Beach Defense that lead them to an undefeated regular season but lost in the State title game vs Dr. Phillips.

He plays Mike LB & OLB (mostly on the Weak side), is a sure tackler & has very good drop back coverage skills which is quite rare for HS LB's.

Most of the time they just rush straight ahead but this kid has very good field reading ability. He scans the field, diagnoses the play quickly & strikes with force.

The 2021 LB is class is deep, yall already know about Gaethan Bernadel, T2 Terrence Lewis, but I'll be posting a few others later, but this kid is another prospect to keep up with.

Advertisement

6'1 195lbs LB from Fort Pierce, goes to 8A Vero Beach (same school as Jahfari Harvey).

Kid had big time Sophomore season with 93tcks 18TFL's, 1 sack & 1INT on that Vero Beach Defense that lead them to an undefeated regular season but lost in the State title game vs Dr. Phillips.

He plays Mike LB & OLB (mostly on the Weak side), is a sure tackler & has very good drop back coverage skills which is quite rare for HS LB's.

Most of the time they just rush straight ahead but this kid has very good field reading ability. He scans the field, diagnoses the play quickly & strikes with force.

The 2021 LB is class is deep, yall already know about Gaethan Bernadel, T2 Terrence Lewis, but I'll be posting a few others later, but this kid is another prospect to keep up with.

El, this kid have Miami speed?

Neither Vero Beach nor Dr. Phillips went to the state title game last year. Vero Beach lost to Dr.Phillips in the second round of the playoffs. Mandarin beat Columbus in the State Title game.

Liberty, how many LB’s are you thinking we’ll look to sign for the 2021 class? Is 3 the golden rule or will we look to bring in more? Thanks in advance for dropping the knowledge mate.

LCE, Terrence Lewis is committed to the gaytor and now I saw where they're worried about Georgia. How good is he and do we have a legit shot? I saw his tweet in a UM uniform but that can be another school tomorrow.

I hate seeing kids from our legacy schools going away. Moar Bulls!

Advertisement
LCE, Terrence Lewis is committed to the gaytor and now I saw where they're worried about Georgia. How good is he and do we have a legit shot? I saw his tweet in a UM uniform but that can be another school tomorrow.

I hate seeing kids from our legacy schools going away. Moar Bulls!
All the answers to your questions are in the Terrence Lewis thread.

Advertisement
Back