2021 JUCO OT Jordan Moko from Australia

HurricaneUWW

Savvy Vet
Has received interest from Miami per the attached article. He’s 6’5” 320-330 or so. Rated #1 JUCO OT and unlike most JUCO guys, will have 3 to play 3 after this season. He is currently at Snow College in Utah.

I found out about him from following Brandon Collier on Twitter. He’s very involved with discovering and getting exposure for players overseas. Super interesting stuff if you do some reading up on it like I did. Since Miami is very diverse and has advantages in the exposure category (esp after the NIL stuff starts), I think this would be a great pipeline for us to tap into. More and more of these players are going to P5 schools every year. VT just offered this really good looking OG the other day.

Anyway, this guy appears to be pretty freaky athletically (watch the whole film, he can really run), has a really awesome personality and is very humble with an excellent work ethic based on following his Twitter. He’s kinda turned into a recruiting crush for me lol, no homo. I started tagging a bunch of our coaches each time he got a new offer, so I’m thinking this might be another scenario @DMoney mentioned about how Justice really does read message boards and tweets trying to find players.

Not sure a JUCO OT fits into the plans this cycle (even with 3 to play 3) but he has some really good offers already. ASU, Baylor, Cal, Iowa St, KSU, Oregon St, TCU, Utah and Oregon among others and we know Cristobal knows OL.

https://247sports.com/Article/Austr...Kansas-State-Rutgers-Utah-Oklahoma-147346464/

Advertisement
Agreed I bet Lou can get him to come on board. Looks to have a mean streak you have to love a nasty OT candidate.

Advertisement
EX2sOhcVcAI7wKY.jpg

12763471_0b3a290325c6431fa75e9dba83575d94.jpg

He is built like and the film looks good, but he looks stiff when he moves.

Go Canes

I did tag Hedley in my tweets along with several coaches.

Only thing is, Jordan said in another article I read that he wants to go to a place that has never had an Aussie player before so he can help blaze trails for players that come after him. But hard to say how many schools have/haven’t had an Aussie before. So who knows if that truly eliminates us or not and if he will really hold to that based on how his recruitment plays out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back