2021 Freak class

A1cane

Junior
I know I'm looking ahead here but this 2021 class has some freak of nature athletes in soflo kids are way bigger down here for that class. At safety alone you james William's and gabe nealy who are both 6'3 plus. Chameon mateyer at 6'4 and corners 6'2 plus this is where Miami's new strength and conditioning can have a field day. Potential monsters in the making

Advertisement
Let’s hope we put this sht together and most of them stay, hop back, and get some more.
Elite kids on a lot of positions on both sides of the ball.
Anyone recall a class this complete down here?

Advertisement
I wanna see take the next step recruiting wise at: DT, corner, and linebacker in the 2021 class. Aside from big baby and Marcus Tate we should be hitting the midwest hard for more o lineman. But yes, 2021 looks like a special crop in the 2021 class for SoFla.

must win 10 games, must keep it respectable against Clemson, must play in a good bowl, must win said bowl. or it is more of the same with too much of the top tier going elsewhere.

Advertisement
Bring me Collins Williams and Daniels and I'll stfu, correct me if Im wrong is 21 Amari Daniels class?

Advertisement
I hate to be pessimistic, but the bags are too big. Big bag schools are not only competing against us and a the rare loyal elite SOFL recruit, but other bag schools as well. This drives up the amount Bag Schools have to offer to get a kid. Good for the kid, bad for us. Like all illegal financial transactions the bottom will fall out as greed and corruption exposes what we've known all along. Then and only then will the corrupt NCAA endorse legislation to pay kids.

Advertisement
****, so we just conceding everyone in NEXT years class? Thank God, y’all ain’t in charge of recruiting for us. You guys would see a 2025 kid post an edit for someone else and just give tf up.

Who knows what will happen in the next 15-18 MONTHS.

Advertisement
Back