2021 four-star LB Chamon Metayer commits to Miami

Or it could mean that he's only seen a very limited part of the world and fully intends to see more of it for free. That's what he should do and every recruit for that matter. Home could be where the heart is, but he won't know it until he has things to compare to it.

On top of that, we haven't won anymore games and while he might love this staff, they need to show they can win. He hasn't seen how we play to even see if his play suits our system.

There's a ton of other reasons, but chumps like you like to label a recruit something with no proof or knowing anything about him. * move, but that's your typical approach to all of this.
Hey bro....

“My commitment is still open” in a commitment letter translates to “I’m committed but if you got 250k, a house, and one of those chargers y’all gave Derrick Henry then we can work something out” in regular English.

Advertisement
Do you ever get sick of trying to show us how much more evolved you are than the rest of us?

Do you ever get tired of showing us all what a fake *** chump you are?

You and the rest of the bag crew, have that on lockdown.

Each season, you trash our coaches and then act surprised when elite recruits go elsewhere. You up the ante on your own buffoonery by then blaming bags.

So riddle me this. When you don't believe in the coaches of the past and our on the field results suck, why should the recruits?

You think schools need to bring bags to compete against us for a recruit? Please, you've already answered that with your endless posts about how smart you are since you say x, y, and a sucks as a coach fifty times a day.

Manny could change this, but he's gotta show it come game day. Him and other recruits have bought into the plan, now the staff and players have to execute it. The recruits, they're looking and keeping their options open, as they should.

Each season, you trash our coaches and then act surprised when elite recruits go elsewhere. You up the ante on your own buffoonery by then blaming bags.

So riddle me this. When you don't believe in the coaches of the past and our on the field results suck, why should the recruits?

You think schools need to bring bags to compete against us for a recruit? Please, you've already answered that with your endless posts about how smart you are since you say x, y, and a sucks as a coach fifty times a day.

Manny could change this, but he's gotta show it come game day. Him and other recruits have bought into the plan, now the staff and players have to execute it. The recruits, they're looking and keeping their options open, as they should.
Do you know what’s the most uninformed part of your post is? The fact you think they’re bringing bags to compete against us and not each other.

Advertisement
Absolutely, we have to see results in the form of W’s for us to start pulling in elite recruits. And even then the saturation has already happened in South Florida by other big time programs, so there’s no way to keep or kick them out. We’ll have to pick our battles wisely. Gone are the days we pull in most, if not all of the So FL kids. Just no longer happening, with or without bags. Because other schools will just outbid our private school **** every time. So put the results on the field and it will give us a punchers chance to land more of them. The kids today want face time and to play somewhere they can be seen on TV, and playing in ‘chips. Only way we turn that around is to win. And not like by 6-7pts, Hail Mary W’s. We’ll need to show we have balance offensively and defensively, put up points in droves, and continue playing the type of defense we’ve been playing the last few years. All of that will land higher recruits and keep these kids committed.

Your anger is very ****. I might let you suck my dyck if you keep being so fierce like this.

Advertisement
So if/when he decommits it will look bad even though he was never really committed in the first place. Wonderful.

Tweet makes it sound like he's fishing for leverage in the bag game. Oh well.

Advertisement
I don’t mind if kids commit early...just let them know...I will continue to recruit you & over you because I don’t play games...if someone’s better I will drop you...so the player & his mom,dad,brother,sister,cousin,uncle,handler or high school coach will know this off top....

Last edited:
Committed but open.🤣 I get it. It's kind of reminds me of this girl I met years ago. After a few smashing episodes she asked me if we're dating or just f'ing. I said, "Were seeing each other." Meaning I don't have anyone else at the moment, but someone else could come along and grab my attention.

Last edited:
Committed but open.🤣 I get it. It's kind of reminds me of this girl I met years ago. After a few smashing episodes she asked me if we're dating or just f'ing. I said, "Were seeing each other " Meaning I don't have anyone else at the moment, but someone else could come along and grab my attention.

The worse was Brownlee:
"Committed to Miami but I'm waiting my dream offers from FSU and Clemson"
GTFOH

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back